Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Yes,Arsenal get into Champions League and fall flat in their asses in the first knock out round after the group stages,just like mediocre Turkish or Russian clubs

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2015, 09:15:08 PM
Yes,Arsenal get into Champions League and fall flat in their asses in the first knock out round after the group stages,just like mediocre Turkish or Russian clubs

You would give up a Yes vote and kick Sean Brady up the arse, if it meant Spurs got into the Group Stages, never mind the knockout rounds.
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

Quote from: muppet on May 04, 2015, 11:42:41 PM
You would give up a Yes vote and kick Sean Brady up the arse, if it meant Spurs got into the Group Stages, never mind the knockout rounds.

[img]...nah, that's too easy!

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on May 04, 2015, 11:42:41 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2015, 09:15:08 PM

God made Spurs have less money than Arsenal. It's the natural order.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

deiseach

Quote from: seafoid on May 05, 2015, 09:38:44 AM
God made Spurs have less money than Arsenal. It's the natural order.

Anti-Semite!

T Fearon

We're more concerned with Jimmy Greaves recovery at the moment.Pocchetino with the youngest team in the Premiership is on the right tracks.

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on May 05, 2015, 10:42:41 PM
.We're more concerned with Jimmy Greaves recovery at the moment.Pocchetino with the youngest team in the Premiership is on the right tracks

If you mean on the right tracks as to developing players and selling them on to bigger Clubs.

ONeill

We're more concerned with Jimmy Greaves recovery at the moment.Pocchetino with the youngest team in the Premiership is on the right tracks.

Jaysus, can ye not even spell yer manager's name correctly? Pinocchio would have been closer.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on May 05, 2015, 11:07:43 PM

Jaysus, can ye not even spell yer manager's name correctly? Pinocchio would have been closer.

;D ;D ;D ;D
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Gaffer

They should bring that Kane boy back! Been out a good while!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

stew

You flapping yer gums on here and on facebook makes this latest faux pas all the sweeter Antonio, never forget who you are, you are Spurs, born to disappoint!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.