Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: The Worker on May 19, 2012, 10:49:07 PM
Will arry get the sack for only guiding spurs to champions league?
Have UEFA changed the rules?

EC Unique

clarshack

oul 'arry deserves nothing! he cheated the public purse and thought he got away with it. karma me thinks!!!

From the Bunker

Well its back to the Good old Europa League for The Spuds. Thursday night Football. Sunday League Games. 40 games to win the good damn competition, which you have no hope of winning as only Spanish or Portugeese teams win it. ;D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 20, 2012, 12:14:52 AM
Well its back to the Good old Europa League for The Spuds. Thursday night Football. Sunday League Games. 40 games to win the good damn competition, which you have no hope of winning as only Spanish or Portugeese teams win it. ;D

Why are Spurs not given special dispensation like Everton were in 05?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Minder

Bale enjoyed his time with the Spuds.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 20, 2012, 12:46:24 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 20, 2012, 12:14:52 AM

Why are Spurs not given special dispensation like Everton were in 05?

Actually, it was Liverpool who got the special dispensation that year for being Champions. UEFA had to have the Champions compete in the competition. Sadly for The Spuds they learned from this and set criteria.

GalwayBayBoy

Actually feel for Spurs. They deserve a CL place far more than that Chelsea side that parked the bus, took the wheels of it and burnt it out.

SHEEDY

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 20, 2012, 03:53:31 AM
Actually feel for Spurs. They deserve a CL place far more than that Chelsea side that parked the bus, took the wheels of it and burnt it out.
chelsea defended well. dont think they parked the bus by any means. there is a difference.
nil satis nisi optimum

magpie seanie

Quote from: SHEEDY on May 20, 2012, 08:47:46 AM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 20, 2012, 03:53:31 AM
chelsea defended well. dont think they parked the bus by any means. there is a difference.

I must have been watching a different game, or games if you include the semi finals.

ONeill

Bit late but Happy St Totteringham's Day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

CorkMan

Gareth Bale will surely now leave Gareth Bale FC.

All of a Sludden

Champions League, you're having a laugh.  :D
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2013, 06:29:56 PM
Can't wait for the parade.

I can't wait for Twan to come on here blaming Fergie like he did on facebook, Tone, take a redner big man, the spuds missed out to a team that was dead and buried two months ago.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.