Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

really poor decisions by the ref cost spurs. brilliant match though.
nil satis nisi optimum

ONeill

Needed Spurs to lose that. Was starting to take them seriously.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Groucho

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 11, 2011, 06:29:40 PM
really poor decisions by the ref cost spurs. brilliant match though.

Dry them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

ONeill

Groucho

I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

ziggy90

Quote from: Agent Orange on January 25, 2012, 08:34:50 PM
No income tax, no VAT, No Points last week off Man City, futures grim, he's looking pale, Harry Redknapps off to jail.

Harrys got it right, "why do only fools & horses work". :)
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Agent Orange

No income tax, no VAT, No Premiership points from Man City, in the dock, face so pale, 'arry Redknapps' going to jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail....

ONeill

haranguerer

Yer man on itv is an awful clown - tottenham would rather have the goal than a penalty and a man advantage... - would they f**k.

Raises the point too, surely if a sending off offence has occurred it should still be a sending off, even if that means bringing the play back?

AZOffaly

The sending off offence is 'denying a goalscoring opportunity'. If the ref has allowed advantage and Spurs score, it hasn't been denied.

haranguerer

Yes, but thats what I mean about even if the play has to be brought back. Its no advantage for the play to have went on allowing spurs to score, given that the alternative is to have a penalty and a man advantage. So surely in that situation, it should be blown.

AZOffaly

Except there's no guarantee the peno would be scored. Is a missed peno + man sent off > goal scored? That would be an ecumenical matter.

haranguerer

The result of the penalty doesnt come into it. Is a penalty plus a man advantage better than a goal? I think the vast majority would say it is, despite that clown on itvs 'opinion' in an attempt to dig the ref out of a controversy