FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

thebandit

Incompetence outside the ground and on the pitch :(

Celt_Man

Outclassed completely in that first half... and haven't the men on the field to turn it around either based on that  >:( >:(

Getting it hard to sit and watch it
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ExiledGael

Quote from: thebandit on October 08, 2010, 08:19:26 PM
Incompetence outside the ground and on the pitch :(

What's gone on outside the ground??
Totally outclassed is right. McGeady looks a threat, maybe, but it's hard to see us turning this around. They look like creating chances every time they cross the half way line.

Celt_Man

St. Ledger should have walked too for a terrible tackle...

Whelan and Green are completely useless... can't pass or create anything and I'm pretty sure Green has no first touch either...

Keane looks for too many flicks on... Doyle trying hard and I don't want to even mention McGeady on the wing...

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Celt_Man

they could score another two here handy enough... Dunne is a cert to lose the head and get a yellow ruling him out of Tuesday's game.... St. Ledger is on thin ice too...  embarrassing is right but I hope it doesn't get shameful

Celt_Man

By the way after watching nearly an hour of that carry on, how in the name of all that is good has Trap not made a switch????

Shamrock Shore

Why is Whelan chewing gum? Headless performance!

ross4life

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Celt_Man

ross4life

Celt_Man