The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Games gone if thats offside. Thought they were allowin bit more leeway this year

J70

Offside is offside.

Big one today is Pickford not getting the line.

trileacman

VAR is such horseshit. Just f**king get rid of it to f**k. Mane ruled offside because his elbow was offside. Not a goal scoring part of his body. This is such w**k.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

imtommygunn

Is there software behind it measuring to the millimetre? Has to be. Human eye couldn't give that offside.

Captain Obvious

trileacman

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 17, 2020, 02:33:19 PM
Is there software behind it measuring to the millimetre? Has to be. Human eye couldn't give that offside.

That's the big f**king problem, a computer based system that doesn't allow for natural human intuition. Any normal person looking at that without these computer generated lines would say "that's very very tight but he's onside". There's a lad clicking buttons on players body parts and the computer is generating some mathmatecial horseshit out of it.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Armamike

Quote from: J70 on October 17, 2020, 02:30:15 PM
Offside is offside.

What part of his body was offside? Couldn't tell from that angle.
That's just, like your opinion man.

GiveItToTheShooters

Your man on VAR should get the sack after that. Pickford tackle, Virgil "offside" and Mané "offside" all wrong decisions.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 17, 2020, 02:31:30 PM
These things even out over the season.

Seriously are you trying to justify that by saying they f.k up for everyone. Completely robbed there and VAR is a failed concept that's turning people mad with trying to apply logic to it.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Armamike on October 17, 2020, 02:40:46 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 17, 2020, 02:30:15 PM
Offside is offside.

What part of his body was offside? Couldn't tell from that angle.

Must of been a hair on his elbow
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

gawa316

David McKeown

I think by rule the Pickford decision was right. I also think the rules are wrong. The rule though has been in place for years. I remember Ashley Cole getting away with something similar years ago and it not being changed.

The offside decision was awful.

Both decisions show why VAR is a disaster
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Milltown Row2

The tackle after a decision is made is what it is, the rule has been in place. doesn't make Pickford any less a dirty tr**p, but its the same for every team. Var is hopeless but they all signed up for it, all teams have to deal with..

Reading the reports its was an even enough game and a good point for Liverpool, away to the leaders.

Spare a though for me, while I watched our footballers get stuffed in Wicklow!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea