Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Ive never heard her speak before. Didn't realise she was a Scouser.

Milltown Row2

Can't watch this, horrible situation
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2011, 11:25:28 PM

You think thats bad, Marty Morrissey was on before them with the top three buttons on his shirt undone.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on May 13, 2011, 11:26:24 PM

You think thats bad, Marty Morrissey was on before them with the top three buttons on his short undone.

Marty would need to invest in one of these when on tv

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

boojangles

Very uncomfortable viewing. God knows how they stayed so calm. Tubridy put his foot in it once or twice I thought, but I suppose with the sensitivity involved even Mother Teresa might not have got it right.
Why did they choose to give the first press conference in Dublin and appear on TV? I know Gerry has the Donegal connection

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2011, 11:30:26 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 13, 2011, 11:26:24 PM

You think thats bad, Marty Morrissey was on before them with the top three buttons on his short undone.

Marty would need to invest in one of these when on tv

is that your de-commissioned one ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

I actually have one, label still on it :D

Long story

Milltown Row2

In Britain, over 350 kids are snatched a year!! Since Maddie has been missing there have been over 1400 kids snatched in Britain.

That's a serious amount, really horrible.

My wife stands at the door until the kids go into their friends house to play and then will go out and check on them after ten minutes!!

When I grew up I would have left the house at ten in the morning on a Saturday and got home around 10 at night when we were kids!!

Mike Sheehy

has seafoid implicated Mossad yet ?

mylestheslasher

The post above clearly shows the calibre of its author, to use a thread on a kidnapped toddler to continue a feud on another thread.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 14, 2011, 09:57:15 AM
The post above clearly shows the calibre of its author, to use a thread on a kidnapped toddler to continue a feud on another thread.

you are right. I hold my hand up and I apologize unreservedly for using this thread to have a go at fellow travellers..whoops, sorry, your mates ..like seafoid, who display anti-semitic tendencies . It was uncalled for and unjustified and I will try to do better.

So, lets instead concentrate on the issues at hand.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 13, 2011, 10:22:07 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 13, 2011, 10:17:21 PM
Quote from: ross matt on May 13, 2011, 10:16:26 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 13, 2011, 10:12:09 PM
I have kids one is just 4 and the other is 1. There is no way I'd leave them unattendedat night on their beds. I wouldn't leave them anywhere except maybe in tge back yard which is well away from roads and only if I could hear them. It's a different world from the one we grew up in, too many sick f**ks on the world to take chances. That said I feel awful for the mccann family, they paid a terrible terrible price for doing what they did

Yes Myles. Exactly. I've 3 and like you have never and would never leave them. Overly protectful probably. But like you I've huge sympathy for the McCanns and agree they are paying a terrible price.

There are two posters on here. One who has no sympathy. The other who has sympathy but once Madelaine is back would take her and the rest of the kids of her. Oh yeah he also "condemns" them.
You wouldn't condemn them for what they done?

Don't know if condemn is the right word but put it like this. If I left my kids with some one to mind and they put them to bed and went to the pub I think I'd brain them. It would surely have to be described as negligent at least.

bit of a judgemental twat aren't you ? "brain them" would you ? ....I think they made a decision that 99% of parents would make genuinely thinking it is a 99% safe decision, but unfortunately for them they were the 1% of the 1% ....just enough to make themselves a target target for the other 99% of 99% smug bastards like you.

anglocelt39

To summarise the discussion to date then, Sheehy is a prize winning knob.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

anglocelt39

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 14, 2011, 11:36:37 AM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on May 14, 2011, 11:35:12 AM

classy. have you anything interesting to say ?

Just doing you a favour by indulging your attention seeking tendencies Michael.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: anglocelt39 on May 14, 2011, 11:45:57 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 14, 2011, 11:36:37 AM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on May 14, 2011, 11:35:12 AM

classy. have you anything interesting to say ?

Just doing you a favour by indulging your attention seeking tendencies Michael.

still asleep.....you are singularly uninteresting poster .