Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

sureyouwill

Just found this on the BBC which shows how close the parents were to the children as they merrily ate and drank!!

Syd

Quote from: High Catch on May 16, 2007, 03:04:09 PM
More stories and conspiracies in the Mirror today. Its all getting out of hand and certain papers are using this story now to fill pages rather than keep the public informed of actual progress with the search etc.

What have The Mirror come up with High Catch?

High Catch

The headline is "A Tangled Love Life". Something to do with the suspect, his lover and business partner and his lover's husband.  It says they are alll being quizzed. Nothing with any substance. Though they had the exclusive on Warnock's resignation.

The Real Laoislad

I apologise to all i picked it up wrong, Hesh's Umpire is right in his post.I was in no way trying to cause anything it was a mistake on my part
And sureyouwill grow up and don't try and turn everything into a petty row,I made a mistake and i realised so this morning when i was at work
Once again to all i apologise
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Sorry 5ive times it was a genuine mistake feel quite embarrassed about it but there was no harm intended i just picked what they were reporting up wrong
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

QuoteThe headline is "A Tangled Love Life". Something to do with the suspect, his lover and business partner and his lover's husband.  It says they are alll being quizzed. Nothing with any substance. Though they had the exclusive on Warnock's resignation.
Read that today too, about two pages on it and I couldn't tell you now what they were going on about.  I do know that they've claimed the 3 "fitted the descriptions" of those on cctv footage at some petrol station talking to madeline. 
The mirror had an awful load of shite today too about yer man's ex wife.  It was quite clear the gathered up all the neighbourhood gossips and made a story, pathetic excuse for reporting.  Apparently him and the wife moved to portugal and she came home after 3 or 4 months.  All the local busy bodies must have gathered to tell them how upset she was when she came home, how she looked like she was going to cry etc.  The funny part was one claimed she found out something about him over there...he must have let it slip he was a child killer  ::) 
Of course the explanation of his friend that the wife failed to settle in portugal, moved home and they grew apart is ridiculous!

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

I'm glad you posted up that picture sureyouwill!! 
I notice the ones defended the parents didn't come back to argue their case.

cicfada

Obviously the parents have to take the ultimate responsibility here as it was their  big mistake that facilitated  the kidnapping.But my heart does go out  to them as they will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.I am not going to sit here though and judge them though unlike others. can anyone (parents that is) sit here and tell me they haven't made mistakes/ bad judgements/ etc etc with their children??There   are no such parents I guarantee  you.Parenting is a learning curve that you  childless ones will find out yourselves and unfortunately for these parents, it has been a curve too steep!!Maybe those of you who are judging them  will be comforted by the thought that the child may never be found and that will punish the parents to their graves!!Yes,  they were irresponsible  but the focus now should be on finding the little girl

ONeill

Anyone who buys British tabloids deserves to be fed shite.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

cicfada

Quote from: hardstation on May 16, 2007, 07:51:29 PM
QuoteParenting is a learning curve that you  childless ones will find out yourselves and unfortunately for these parents, it has been a curve too steep
True, but a certain amount of common sense is required by the parents before they should even think about having children.
[/quote
Yes I agree but as we know common sense isn't that common now is it??

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on May 16, 2007, 07:47:01 PM
Anyone who buys British tabloids deserves to be fed shite.

I've seen the shit they've spread about people I know personally, so I for one definately don't buy the tabloids.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

cic
Quotecan anyone (parents that is) sit here and tell me they haven't made mistakes/ bad judgements/ etc etc with their children??
there's a difference between a mistake and negligence!

Maybe those of you who are judging them  will be comforted by the thought that the child may never be found and that will punish the parents to their graves!!Yes,  they were irresponsible  but the focus now should be on finding the little girl
And that's just silly.

ziggysego

I have to say I agree with everything Pint says, I just don't think now is the time to air them.
Testing Accessibility

SammyG

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 16, 2007, 08:25:17 PM
cic
Quotecan anyone (parents that is) sit here and tell me they haven't made mistakes/ bad judgements/ etc etc with their children??
there's a difference between a mistake and negligence!

Maybe those of you who are judging them  will be comforted by the thought that the child may never be found and that will punish the parents to their graves!!Yes,  they were irresponsible  but the focus now should be on finding the little girl
And that's just silly.

Not something I say very often but I agree 100% with pog. I hope the kid turns up safe and well but when she does the parents should be prosecuted for neglect.