Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanf

they deserve more than 12 months for leaving them poor children on there own while going on the lash!

ludermor

How many ways can she have died?

deiseach

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 26, 2007, 02:50:19 PM
First thing I thought when I saw it this morning.  There is a resemblance but from the picture it could be any white european girl around that age with that hair colour.  But as mentioned what i first noticed was the group of what looks like Moroccans with this girl who is obviously not of their race.

The only thing 'obvious' is that you haven't a clue what you're talking about. In these Google days, there's no excuse for making a comment like this.

Not Madeleine: Photo Hopes Dashed

Updated: 10:33, Thursday September 27, 2007

Photographs showing a fair-haired Moroccan girl have dashed the latest hope of a possible sighting of missing Madeleine McCann.

The pictures taken by Evening Standard journalist Rashid Razaq, who flew to Morocco from London, show the five-year-old daughter of an olive farmer has a resemblance to Madeleine.

Reporters descended on the remote hillside village of Zinat in the north of the country after the image of a young girl being carried on a Moroccan woman's back was flashed around the world as a possible sighting of the four-year-old missing girl.

But it quickly emerged that the girl in the photograph was youngster Bushra Binhisa.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' spokesman, said: "Clearly, if these reports that the girl in the photograph isn't Madeleine are true, it is disappointing news.

"This is why Gerry and Kate refused to comment on individual sightings and why I was advising caution overnight.

"The search for Madeleine will continue and I would appeal for everyone to refocus their efforts to achieve her safe return."

The photograph, taken by Spanish tourist Clara Torres on August 31, was passed to the McCanns' lawyers yesterday and immediately forwarded to experts for analysis.

The McCanns had been hoping the anti-paedophile Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre, which is already involved in the case, could use hi-tech facial mapping techniques to be sure if it was Madeleine.

Journalist Mr Razaq said it was clear on arriving in the town who was in the photograph.

Speaking through an interpreter, Bushra's father, Hamid Binhisa, told him: "Bushra is my little girl.

"She is not Madeleine. I do feel sorry for her parents, I hope they find Madeleine. But Bushra is definitely my daughter."

Her mother, Hafida, who is believed to be the woman carrying the child on her back, said she was surprised at finding herself at the centre of an international story.

"Even in this remote backwater people have heard of Madeleine McCann," she told Mr Razaq.

Family members also said blonde and even red-haired children were not uncommon in the area with its ethnic Berber population.

seanf

"If she was taken when she was sleeping by somebody she did not know, she would have screamed the place down."

there you go!

I rest my case!

From the Bunker

Has the abduction by aliens senario been used yet?

From the Bunker

Quote from: hardstation on October 01, 2007, 10:45:10 PM
I heard she got up, hijacked a car and and and drove away into the sunset. Haven't heard the aliens one though.

It will crop up at some stage HS......every other senario has nearly been used up and papers need to be sold!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

Quote from: ONeill on October 09, 2007, 09:47:30 PM
You might find the videos at the bottom of this page interesting:

http://dnasupport.co.uk/caregirls/viewtopic.php?t=76&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

O'Neill

it looking me to log in, any way round it?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Whats on the video? (It'd take my computer a week to download that).

That C4 Dispathes programme will be on about it - Thursday @ 9pm
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

A lot have already been raised here, but with the entire story so far, no answers.... will we ever know the truth? I think not

Square Ball

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 15, 2007, 10:23:58 PM
The truth died with that little girl.

I take you you are convinced that she is dead then 5 Times? While I am 99% with you there remains that tiny glimmer of hope, or is that  just wishfull thinking?

cavan4ever

She probably died on the night that she went "missing".

cavan4ever

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 16, 2007, 02:48:44 PM
Probably, she may even have died before she went "missing", but that is just speculation.

True.

DMarsden

That youtube is possibly the worst collection of hamfisted editing, juvenile questions and distorted facts i've ever seen in an attempt to endorse a conspiracy theory!