Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSub

What about this far fetched idea?

The blood was planted in the car by the real abducter to frame the parents?

OR

The Police planted it because they were no closer to finding the wee girl so this is a way out for them?

pintsofguinness

It was english police that found the blood.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SuperSub

Ok but what about the first theory it is possible...

Square Ball

they still could have planted the blood and let the English police find it?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

belleaqua

Is it anyways possible that its all a smokescreen to unnerve a different suspect to make them do something to tip them off?

seanf

Not quite sure what to make of this case!

Something strange about McCanns though, thought this from day one!

Square Ball

Gerry is still there, nearly 8 hours
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

seanobrien12

Parents covered up "ACCIDENTAL" death because if the truth came out parents would have lost their high pay as doctors in UK
THATS WHY THEY COVERED UP THE POOR CHILD'S DEATH

ONeill

TYP, you've been fairly vocal in you media representation of this story. What's your personal view?

I still believe they've nothing to do with it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

heganboy

QuoteParents covered up "ACCIDENTAL" death because if the truth came out parents would have lost their high pay as doctors in UK
THATS WHY THEY COVERED UP THE POOR CHILD'S DEATH

thats brilliant- I wonder why nobody thought of it- Goddamit you're a Genius man. You should phone the news and let them know your theory. The Sun will print it
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

balladmaker

Do I think they were involved in the death of their own child?  Yes, they definitely contributed to the situation by the madness of leaving three children under 4 years old in an apartment all alone.  But do I think they actually killed their child, accidentally or otherwise?  No, I just cannot take that in.

I agree with everything already said by TYP.  Also, I just can't see how the police can expect to pin it on them via evidence of Maddies blood found in a rental car, which was hired by the McCann's five weeks after their child went missing.  How could they have hidden the child's body so well in the immediate aftermath?  How could they then go back to the location where they first placed the body, and then move it in the rental car, while under the glare of the world's media and of course the police.

This all stinks of a massive framing attempt so as to cover up the shambolic police investigation to date.  Or are the family being set up by the real culprit, maybe someone close to them who can also get easy access to the same rental car? 

As of now, both parents have been named as official suspects.  But why has the first official suspect, Robert Murat, not been cleared yet?  Why are they keeping him hanging on?  I read a quote from his lawyer yesterday who said that they believed Murat was being used as an official suspect as a decoy, to lull the real culprit(s) into a false sense of security.

And still there is no word on where Madelleine McCann is, dead or otherwise. 

There will be some film made about this when it is eventually resolved.

pintsofguinness

QuoteHow could they have hidden the child's body so well in the immediate aftermath?  How could they then go back to the location where they first placed the body, and then move it in the rental car, while under the glare of the world's media and of course the police.

Of course you're assuming it was them that moved the body. 

As for someone framing them, you'd think he'd do a better job than he did.

No matter what conclusion you can come to it's quite shocking, we'll all be shocked at the outcome, if we expect it or not.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

In the event of no real leads the focus will inevitably turn to the family.

TYP a great post.

I hope it wasn't either parent but at this stage it wouldn't be such a surprise. The old cliche 'most murder victims know their killer' takes on greater significance when the death occurs on a family holiday.

It could be shoddy investigative work, then again it could be the logical conclusion.
MWWSI 2017

clarshack

totally confused! can see the arguments for both sides. wouldnt like to be on a jury for this one!