The Bloody Friday Massacres - 21st July, 1972

Started by Evil Genius, July 21, 2012, 05:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Oraisteach on July 22, 2012, 01:51:46 AM
I must be thick, Tony.  So if someone from Hackballscross posted something, EG would seek feedback from Louth posters.  The 1972 bombings occurred in Belfast, didn't they, and affected all of us in the North.

you are far from thick Orais, he just blames Armagh for every prod that was terminated during his governments illegal occupation of our land.

Apparently he is wullie frazer in drag,  ::) and the fact he forgot to start the bloody Sunday thread speaks volumes.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

dillinger

In an earlier post i said, more or less i would hate this to come back. It is worth watching? Yes. OK, we could watch other programes about other, for want of a word, atrocites. Each to me a horror story that happenened when i was young. I carried the coffins of two of my friends who were killed when at work. I think of them to-day. My boy hood friend who joined the IRA and was killed, i think of him and miss him. I talked to his Mum a few weeks after his funeral and said i'm sorry i could not attend. She understood why as they lived in a area i could not go into because, maybe i would not get out alive again.

Hardy

Quote from: stew on July 24, 2012, 02:10:17 AM
Quote from: Oraisteach on July 22, 2012, 01:51:46 AM
I must be thick, Tony.  So if someone from Hackballscross posted something, EG would seek feedback from Louth posters.  The 1972 bombings occurred in Belfast, didn't they, and affected all of us in the North.

you are far from thick Orais, he just blames Armagh for every prod that was terminated during his governments illegal occupation of our land.

Apparently he is wullie frazer in drag,  ::) and the fact he forgot to start the bloody Sunday thread speaks volumes.

WTF?