Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

They do but sure, if like me, you'll not be rising til 8ish anyway and home by 330 so you can try to work their body clocks around yours.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Any of you guys affected by the forthcoming changes in school principals?

I expect to see St Malachys Belfast athletics team clean up for the next 5-10 years.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on April 26, 2011, 09:09:51 PM
They do but sure, if like me, you'll not be rising til 8ish anyway and home by 330 so you can try to work their body clocks around yours.

Aye it's doable, With the two of us teaching it should be a breeze
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

laoislad, I may be a Utd supporting 'tosser' but I more than likely will be unemployed in September. Suppose you'll be delighted then.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

Orior

Quote from: Take Your Points on April 26, 2011, 11:43:20 PM
Great opportunities and a largely open field for anyone interested.

Just as long as you've got your PHQ.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 26, 2011, 09:07:43 PM
Quote from: ONeill on April 26, 2011, 09:03:24 PM
Finally got started on my vegetable patch. Hope to be totally self-sufficient by the next holidays at the end of May.

Thinking about that myself, a couple of chickens too, but i wonder would they make a lot of noise

I imagine that the noise won't be much of a problem as hens are cacklers rather than crowers.  Now, if you have a c**k, with or without a dunghill to stand on, he could cause problems alright. Four to five hens should not upset your neighbours unduly unless they are narky to begin with.
A few square yards of ground to peck at and you'll be grand.
The smell of the rear end stuff might be  more of a problem than the noise. Down in east Mayo, we didn't have to bother about that but on a hot day in suburban areas it could be a problem.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Orior

I would find the sound of hens and roosters very soothing, probably because it takes me back to when I was a chicken toddler

Milltown Row2

My wife only teaches 3 days a week, she was full time before the kids and when they arrived she opted for a three day week, she got tired of the relentless coffee days and meeting friends on her days off and decided to do an extra day (Thank Fcuk) and was able to do that in here own school.

She has now been told that that day is not available in the next school year!!! (that's why the chickens and vegetable patch may be required ;))

She thinks the budgets have been harsher at grammer schools than secondary schools, is this true?

She is confident of getting the odd day subbing but not guaranteed as the head has said that the current teachers workload will get bigger to compensate for the budget!!

Not a lot of happy bunnies
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 26, 2011, 10:43:27 PM
laoislad, I may be a Utd supporting 't**ser' but I more than likely will be unemployed in September. Suppose you'll be delighted then.

Who mentioned anything about you being a United supporting tosser?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Take Your Points on June 22, 2011, 07:48:03 PM
Surprised no one is on the countdown.

23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30!
O'Neill is. He's finished his papers and he's descaling his kettle.

I'd say the teachers in Cambridge House are busy...

ONeill

Anyone need odd jobs done?

saffron sam2

Thank you. Although I saw the first "Back to school" ads in Easons yesterday.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Farrandeelin

I got my holidays on Friday. Now for the old application forms which are becoming an ever recurring theme of the summer!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tony Baloney

Can I be first to congratulate you all on another year of hard graft. You've earned a long rest over the summer.

I'm looking forward to a proper dinner every night ;D