The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 06, 2020, 06:45:22 PM
Twas the speed impressed me most. Well played again Gab 😉

In fairness he posts more about Liverpool than most other topics so it was an easy find I'd say!

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 06, 2020, 06:58:21 PM

In fairness he posts more about Liverpool than most other topics so it was an easy find I'd say!

"Alexa find me Sheedy being a toot" 😂😂

In fairness id have had Sheedy below Delmonte in the twat list but im not so sure now...

SHEEDY

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 06, 2020, 07:39:56 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 06, 2020, 06:58:21 PM

"Alexa find me Sheedy being a toot" 😂😂

In fairness id have had Sheedy below Delmonte in the twat list but im not so sure now...
what the fecks a 'toot'? Is that supposed to be some sort of insult?
nil satis nisi optimum

J70

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 06, 2020, 06:58:04 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 06, 2020, 06:44:32 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on July 06, 2020, 06:18:25 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 06, 2020, 05:33:43 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 06, 2020, 12:18:09 AM
Indeed  ;D

Quote from: SHEEDY on May 15, 2018, 11:17:45 PM
Quote from: michaelg on May 15, 2018, 10:31:29 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on May 15, 2018, 10:09:46 PM
Quote from: michaelg on May 15, 2018, 10:02:04 PM
Everton fans are as delusional as Newcastle United fans.
explain how??
Top Ten finish and widespread calls from fans for Sam Allardyce to go.  Decent league position for squad they have.  Don't subscibe to the view that a team, be that Everton, West Ham, Man U etc, have to play a certain way.  It's a results based industry and Allardyce's results were decent.
seriously? What results were decent? The performances definitely weren't. Big sam served up some of the biggest dross ever witnessed at goodison. 3 games this season at home we didnt have one shot on target. His totally negative approach was a real turn off with the fans and he done nothing to try to win over the fans who didnt want him in the 1st place.
Everton fans crave success and want to be challenging the top 6 and competing for cups and playing in europe. Big sam isnt and never will be the man for that.

That's quite a brilliant piece of research.
top research all right.  8) it's the research of a man with not much happening in his life. I stand by it though, it's weird even when I say it  ;D

See liverpool fans have disgraced themselves again by targeting the dixie dean memorial outside goodison. This is memorial used by relatives to lay flowers beside to remember loved ones that have passed away. It was deliberately set on fire by someone placing a red flare on it. Wonder if Hillsborough memorial was targeted how Liverpool fans and the media would react.
Liverpool fans spoke all week about a lack of respect being shown to them by others 🤔

So... what... its OUR fault that some probably drunk or drugged-up young lout or group of louts defaced or destroyed the Dixie Dean monument? (Can't find any reference to this in the news, BTW, except a quote in the Echo from someone called Dan Bellis).

What are you trying to say?
thing with Liverpool and their fans is that it's never their fault. Obviously you know very little about what's going on in the city if you think it's not news. Then again the connection most of yous have with Liverpool starts and ends with the TV remote.

Some yob sticks a flare in the elbow of the statue and its headline news and an indictment of Liverpool supporters en masse? Give me a f**king break and spare us the sanctimonious "always the victims/never their fault" bollocks.

If someone on the board here is defending this, then by all means call them out on it. But we are no more responsible for this type of misbehaviour or vandalism than you are.
As for the last sentence, well jaysus, I'm sorry we all can't be genuine, legitimate, authentic supporters such as you apparently are yourself. No doubt Everton Football Club disavows all support and income from anywhere beyond the coast of Britain.

manfromdelmonte

Just bantz though, la

J70

I'm guessing that in all those divided families on Merseyside, there's some sort of test or ritual young lads have to go through before choosing which side to support. The more criminally-inclined son becomes a red, the law-abiding, respectful, studious son heads across the park to Goodison.

Is that how it works?

laoislad

Indeed  ;D

explain how??
Top Ten finish and widespread calls from fans for Sam Allardyce to go.  Decent league position for squad they have.  Don't subscibe to the view that a team, be that Everton, West Ham, Man U etc, have to play a certain way.  It's a results based industry and Allardyce's results were decent.
seriously? What results were decent? The performances definitely weren't. Big sam served up some of the biggest dross ever witnessed at goodison. 3 games this season at home we didnt have one shot on target. His totally negative approach was a real turn off with the fans and he done nothing to try to win over the fans who didnt want him in the 1st place.
Everton fans crave success and want to be challenging the top 6 and competing for cups and playing in europe. Big sam isnt and never will be the man for that.
;D ;D
Well played Gab

Taxi for Sheedy  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 06, 2020, 08:16:06 PM
Just bantz though, la

Did you see videos of that brawl in the housing estate in Westmeath during the week... ?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: laoislad on July 06, 2020, 08:40:33 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 06, 2020, 08:16:06 PM
Just bantz though, la

Did you see videos of that brawl in the housing estate in Westmeath during the week... ?
Sure that's a weekly thing.

Armamike

Quote from: J70 on July 06, 2020, 08:10:39 PM
Indeed  ;D

explain how??

top research all right.  8) it's the research of a man with not much happening in his life. I stand by it though, it's weird even when I say it  ;D

See liverpool fans have disgraced themselves again by targeting the dixie dean memorial outside goodison. This is memorial used by relatives to lay flowers beside to remember loved ones that have passed away. It was deliberately set on fire by someone placing a red flare on it. Wonder if Hillsborough memorial was targeted how Liverpool fans and the media would react.
Liverpool fans spoke all week about a lack of respect being shown to them by others 🤔

So... what... its OUR fault that some probably drunk or drugged-up young lout or group of louts defaced or destroyed the Dixie Dean monument? (Can't find any reference to this in the news, BTW, except a quote in the Echo from someone called Dan Bellis).

thing with Liverpool and their fans is that it's never their fault. Obviously you know very little about what's going on in the city if you think it's not news. Then again the connection most of yous have with Liverpool starts and ends with the TV remote.

Some yob sticks a flare in the elbow of the statue and its headline news and an indictment of Liverpool supporters en masse? Give me a f**king break and spare us the sanctimonious "always the victims/never their fault" bollocks.

If someone on the board here is defending this, then by all means call them out on it. But we are no more responsible for this type of misbehaviour or vandalism than you are.
As for the last sentence, well jaysus, I'm sorry we all can't be genuine, legitimate, authentic supporters such as you apparently are yourself. No doubt Everton Football Club disavows all support and income from anywhere beyond the coast of Britain.

People who vandalise and attack others are arseholes of the highest order, of course. They just happen to hook themselves to a club. Not much LFC or other supporters can do about that. Should Liverpool supporters have to come out and state that obvious fact after each misdemeanour?  The mantra seems to be evil Liverpool and all its supporters. Pure as snow Everton that represents all that is right and virtuous. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Armamike on July 06, 2020, 09:13:23 PM
Indeed  ;D

explain how??

People who vandalise and attack others are arseholes of the highest order, of course. They just happen to hook themselves to a club. Not much LFC or other supporters can do about that. Should Liverpool supporters have to come out and state that obvious fact after each misdemeanour?  The mantra seems to be evil Liverpool and all its supporters. Pure as snow Everton that represents all that is right and virtuous.

Of course not. Neither should Utd fans such as myself have to state the bleedin' obvious any time Utd fans do anything stupid.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 06, 2020, 09:24:30 PM
Quote from: Armamike on July 06, 2020, 09:13:23 PM
Indeed  ;D

explain how??

Of course not. Neither should Utd fans such as myself have to state the bleedin' obvious any time Utd fans do anything stupid.

But that's United....that IS different!

Capt Pat