if you could go for a pint with 4 sportstars who would they be ?

Started by the Deel Rover, August 31, 2007, 11:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on August 31, 2007, 01:08:41 PM
Quote from: whiskeysteve on August 31, 2007, 12:45:26 PM
Kris Akabusi
John Fashanu
John Regis
Dave Benson Phillips

I have no idea why but i was thinking about kris akabusi meself the other day. me and me mate used to scream his name randomnly as gossurs!

Anyway mine would be:
Zidane
Matt Connors
On current form Richie Bennis
Paul O'Connell

Legend has it that if you look into a mirror and say "AKABUSI AKABUSI AKABUSI", he appears behind you, reeling his arm in a wheel-like motion, and going "WOO WOO WOO, NEW WURLD WECORD!!!"
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

The Real Laoislad

John Aldridge -- My hero when i was a young fella
Tiger Woods -- Worlds best Sportsman IMHO would love to have a chat with him over a pint
Darren Clarke -- Some man to drink i reckon he be right craic
Alan Brogan - So i could taunt/goad him when i had him drank under the table  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bingobus

Ille Nastase (Tennis legend, hammer-man and judging by his book a bit mad and great fun)
Gazza (Completely daft and if Jiimy Five bellies is in toe we could get fierce mileage out of him)
Freddie Flintoff (Likes a pint and would look after the water sports)
Bernard Dunne (So we could all laugh at him)

ONeill

Joe Brolly - he'd spill the beans on things he shouldn't
Chris Eubank - be deadly craic twisting and imagine Brolly v Eubank
Arsene Wenger - he'd smirk at the first two.
Darren Clarke - for the session.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

blast05

Gabrielle Reece - 6' 3" Amazonian beauty. She'd be a tough challenge though. She once came out with the line "People are already p*ssed off at me because I'm athletic and beautiful; to be smart in addition to that... it's like, too much."

Fat Larry (Anthony Finnerty of Mayo fame in the 80's and 90's) - when he has a few pints on board and is up for the crack then he is the funniest guy i know (not that he needs pints to be funny or anything). So many stories i have heard ......

Ana Ivanovic .... most beautiful woman on the planet

Donnacha O'Callaghan i reckon - supposed to be great crack

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

DrinkingHarp

This is an easy one

John Daly  - the drunken stories, non stop drinking and golf tips

David Beckham - WAIT!!  - make him buy all the drinks and all the girls trailing him to the table

Wayne Gretzky - one of the best athletes of ALL-TIME.

Brian Urlacher - to toss Beckham out of the bar after we went through all his money.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

blast05

QuoteNo she's not.

What the f**k ? I'm not allowed to have an opinion ?!

In MY opinion, shes well up there
http://tennis.about.com/od/playersfemale/ss/ivanovic-photos_8.htm

Puckoon

Dammit, I thought I was going to be the first one to get john daly in there.

Daly
Darren Clarke
Willie John McBride
Eddie Irvine

Think the craic would be serious, but if anyone of them dropped out, Id plump for pascal mcconnell as a replacement.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: blast05 on August 31, 2007, 11:17:22 PM
QuoteNo she's not.

What the f**k ? I'm not allowed to have an opinion ?!

http://tennis.about.com/od/playersfemale/ss/ivanovic-photos_8.htm

In my opinion, I have to agree with O'Neil.  She looks Neanderthal almost retarded.

Just my "opinion"

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

5 Sams

Most of my favourites are already mentioned...however..

Moss Keane would be better crack than Willie John.....WJMcB was in the scratcher when the Lions were wrecking a hotel in South  Africa.

I have been in Jimmy Keaveney's company once and he would be welcome back for a pint anytime.

The Doc and Mickey Ned would complete the crew.

Imagine the yarns!!!!
The Aristocrat Years

blast05

QuoteIn my opinion, I have to agree with O'Neil.  She looks Neanderthal almost retarded.

Fair enough and i was begining to doubt myself (well not really  :P) but at least i see i'm not on my own in considering her a beauty from looking at the other posts. To quote "Wee Roddy":

QuoteAna Ivanovic (Serb tennis player who has one of the prettist faces ever seen in sport)

thebuzz

"No she's not."
"What the f**k ? I'm not allowed to have an opinion ?!

http://tennis.about.com/od/playersfemale/ss/ivanovic-photos_8.htm"

Have to agree Blast05. O'Neill picked a bad picture. Nearly everyone raves about the blonde tennis girls. She's a class act.

A long with her I'd go for Mugsy, Jimmy White and Fabrizio Ravanelli. We'd all get pissed. They'd probably all want Ana but she would be with me because it's my party.

blast05

QuoteHave to agree Blast05.

Good man. Extremes of opinion on this one - I think we need to start a poll - 3 to 2 to Anna at the moment :P
Ivanovic is still a teenager (just) and a 6 footer as well  :-*

stephenite