100 Metre Final

Started by magickingdom, August 25, 2007, 02:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

If ye got 10 seconds to spare tomorrow at 14.20 dont miss this. tyson gay v asafa powell, two of the fastest men to ever live...

Dinny Breen

more like my drugs are better than your drugs kind of race
#newbridgeornowhere

Barney

Great I've a splitting hangover and need panadol. These two lads can run down to the chemist for me and should know where to find it

Square Ball

why is everyone so sceptical?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

nashville

100 metre final.... thats GAY..

Dinny Breen

Quotewhy is everyone so sceptical?

Victor Conte and the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative
#newbridgeornowhere

Square Ball

where any of these two clients of his?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Dinny Breen

Quotewhere any of these two clients of his?

Don't know don't care, athletics has a long way to go before it will interest me again....
#newbridgeornowhere

SuperSub

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 25, 2007, 02:59:36 PM
Quotewhere any of these two clients of his?

Don't know don't care, athletics has a long way to go before it will interest me again....

Im sure the World of Athletics will be in mourning for the loss of your support ::)

Dinny Breen

QuoteIm sure the World of Athletics will be in mourning for the loss of your support Roll Eyes

Think about that, Athletics needs sponsors, sponsors need punters to advertise to, I am a punter, a Joe soap with a high disposable income, sponsors would love me and my ilk to be interested in Athletics. However it is a tainted sport and until it cleans up and stays clean for a sustained period I'd have, and I'm sure the majority are like me as well, no interest,this is my opinion which you asked for by the way

So roll your eyes all you want but your being naive if you ask me...
#newbridgeornowhere

Cloc Mor

Powell 'dandered' to a 10.01 time.  Gay had to work to get 10.06.  Should be a cracker

SuperSub

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 25, 2007, 03:11:31 PM
QuoteIm sure the World of Athletics will be in mourning for the loss of your support Roll Eyes

Think about that, Athletics needs sponsors, sponsors need punters to advertise to, I am a punter, a Joe soap with a high disposable income, sponsors would love me and my ilk to be interested in Athletics. However it is a tainted sport and until it cleans up and stays clean for a sustained period I'd have, and I'm sure the majority are like me as well, no interest,this is my opinion which you asked for by the way

So roll your eyes all you want but your being naive if you ask me...

Yeah your few cents is gonna make all the difference ::)  You don't half have a high opinion of yourself do you

Dinny Breen

QuoteYeah your few cents is gonna make all the difference Roll Eyes  You don't half have a high opinion of yourself do you

So you obviously thought about the point I was making...  ???

Since you can't grasp the fundamentals of sponsorship I'll leave you to your delusion
#newbridgeornowhere

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 25, 2007, 03:49:45 PM
Drugs or not, the 100 metres final in any big event is always worth watching.
Are any of them clean?

Yeah i love watching the 100,200,400 races should be good
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SuperSub

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 25, 2007, 03:55:44 PM
QuoteYeah your few cents is gonna make all the difference Roll Eyes  You don't half have a high opinion of yourself do you

So you obviously thought about the point I was making...  ???

Since you can't grasp the fundamentals of sponsorship I'll leave you to your delusion

As i said im sure the WORLD of Athletics is going to miss you