Do you llive in or near Castlederg?

Started by The Gs Man, August 22, 2007, 09:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Gnevin on August 23, 2007, 02:01:29 PM
Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on August 22, 2007, 10:15:20 PM
Ok. Its bad. sum lf them like cathlics som dont. It getts mad at closin time. Theres parts that r ok 4 cathlics but others arnt. Its the most mad place in Ireland for religion. Dont go there unles uve a mate from the place.
What?
Their is a spell checker beside the post button . Or download Firefox it has one built in and before anyone says i know my says this is a pot , kettle situation but i couldn't understand a word of that

Are you serious Gnevin, the spellchecker would croak after about 50 cpu cycles! Translation: it's a bad place all right for sectarianism, one of the worst in Ireland, can't be sure if you're safe anywhere as a Catholic unless you're with someone who knows the place, and it's just mental around pub closing time.

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 23, 2007, 11:21:06 PM
In today's paper there are more reports of 11 arrested for secterian violence last weekend...again.

In which paper Norf? See nothing in the Chronicle.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Castlederg and Newtownstewart are both the same at the weekends, pile out of pubs and pile into each other!! Anything used as weapons - pike axe handles, shovels etc...
Tbc....

neutral

Silky

How did it go? Is that place as bad as A4SA says?

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

ziggysego

Come to think of it, has anyone heard of him since he ventured into Castlederg?
Testing Accessibility

Armagh4SamAgain

Well he was warned an if he went he got wat he deseved. But i woudnt wiant harm on anybody but its a wile place all to gether.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

The Gs Man

S'alright lads.  Im still in one piece.  Ended up not going.  We were supposed to be headlining, but then for some unknown reason (maybe he heard our stuff) we were dropped down the bill.  Time didn't suit us.  maybe it was for the best judging by your comments..........although our music crosses all religious and cultural divides so we would have been fine!!!!   ;D
Keep 'er lit

Armagh4SamAgain

Thank god ur all rite! Thons a wile place if you dont no wat ur at.