UK General Election 2017

Started by Eamonnca1, April 18, 2017, 07:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: trileacman on June 08, 2017, 11:04:00 PM
Last exit poll underestimated tory seats by 15.
Cameron had more charisma than strong and wobbly
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

trileacman

Who's this SF w**ker on BBCNI, such a hateful ****.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

yellowcard

Jeffrey Donaldson looking fierce smug, reckons they are. If players in Westminster. Dream on Jeffrey.

mrdeeds

Sinn Fein actually could be influential. Aren't Corbyn and Gerry buddies?

seafoid

George Osborne

"But you know we are all talking about a poll. So I'm nervous of making certain statements but look, the problem she will have if it's anything like that number, she's got Irish unionists..."

Yeah, they are Irish
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Minder

Maybe being a bit hasty here, Tories seemingly more confident now
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ballinaman

If this is another Brexit/Trump middle of the night turnaround I'll be rightly pissed off in the morning

Milltown Row2

The Shinners could make the difference here, by not taking their seats they'll give the majority to the Tories with the UUP and DUP propping up the Tories!! Worst case scenario
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

OgraAnDun

QuoteMark Simpson
@BBCMarkSimpson

When told exit poll predicted hung parliament, a DUP member said: "Look forward to Tories offering DUP MP job as Sec of State for N Ireland"

What a horrifying thought.

Rossfan

It will get the soft Nationalists and the "Northern Irish" off the fence anyway.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

OgraAnDun

Anything to stop a UI referendum.

screenexile

Some amount of sweeping statements on Twitter/Facebook/everywhere being prefaced by "if this poll is correct".

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 08, 2017, 11:42:15 PM
The Shinners could make the difference here, by not taking their seats they'll give the majority to the Tories with the UUP and DUP propping up the Tories!! Worst case scenario

I wonder if it'd be big enough to wake the shinners up out of their abstentionist nonsense.

ONeill

A lot of hand gestures by analysts this year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 08, 2017, 11:52:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 08, 2017, 11:42:15 PM

I wonder if it'd be big enough to wake the shinners up out of their abstentionist nonsense.

Gerry Adams has confirmed that the policy remains.