Ireland of the welcomes

Started by Declan, March 16, 2007, 08:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Heard about this on the radio this morning. Some crowd of beered up boyos in Castlebar chasing two Polish lads. There are gobshites everyehwere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DKIq5zGHwo   

cavan4ever

There are some hard men in castlebar  :-\

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Captain Scarlet

i dont undertand thoses kinda people.

but its not as if it doesnt happen in every part of the world, its not just an irish thing. ,y mate got absolutely battered in poland for a tenner.

no excuse for that shit no matter where it is. they weren't garsuns doin that in castelbar either, fuckin rejects. just coz none of them pulled they go chasin lads round the town. i give up.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Longfordian

There was an incident in Castlebar where two American basketballers got the living hell kicked out of them one night also , their injuries were so bad they couldnt play that season and went home .....
Im a frequent visitor to Castlebar as I have relations there , personally havent witnessed anything out of the ordinary.....

ziggysego

Terrible thing to happen, but unfortunately it's happening all too often these days. I wouldn't class them louts as Irish.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteTerrible thing to happen, but unfortunately it's happening all too often these days. I wouldn't class them louts as Irish.

Why Ziggy? Irish people can't be louts?

hobnob1

ziggysego

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 16, 2007, 02:32:56 PM
QuoteTerrible thing to happen, but unfortunately it's happening all too often these days. I wouldn't class them louts as Irish.

The racism. Ireland should know better than most about emigration, but these pricks forget that.
Testing Accessibility

mannix

I seen some wicked rows in killarney, ballina and dublin.All because of drink.Some lads are dead sound until the drink gets going.One time a tall thin american lad visiting his relations in ballina got a few clips for being too fancy in his clothes, he took the clips and gave the 3 bollocks 's a right kung fu bating.We were looking on in shock and yet could see his point,cops locked him up for the night.
Drink is generally the culprit.

pintsofguinness

QuoteDrink is generally the culprit.
No. Racism and ignorance is the culprit.

Why is it that when stories like this one comes out we have comments like "Ireland of the welcomes", these tubes don't represent Ireland.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

GweylTah

Quote from: ziggysego on March 16, 2007, 05:21:35 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 16, 2007, 02:32:56 PM

The racism. Ireland should know better than most about emigration, but these pricks forget that.

That is absolutely the point.

Canalman

Deathly silence from our Mayo posters. Wonder why?????

Hardy

Right. Mayo is the problem. Spot on.

Penetrating analysis there.

mannix

Drink definetly gets the ball rolling.
Then add in the reason that lads pick trouble, usually its a way of feeling better about themselves (low self esteem).Lots and lots of low self worth in ireland today,bullys suffer badly from this and thats why you see gangs attacking a lad on his own or a couple of friends.I know a few bullys that have run a mile when an equal of their own challenged them.
And heres the kicker!
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IRISH TO BE A RACIST OR A BULLY.
Ireland is friendly, most countries are, the thing is you have to be aware that there are pricks everywhere and try to avoid them.