All Ireland club football championships 2023/24

Started by Blowitupref, January 06, 2023, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

All Fossa in the opening 7 minutes of this 2nd half. One point ahead and now Harps down to 14 men with a stupid actions.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

What's beats me, years ago, you had to be half killed to go down, now players lie down pretending to be hurt, tv or not.As I text this about the Stewartstown Lad, 15, went down there, nothing wrong with him but why did the idiot push him in the face, stupid, stupid, stupid,  On replay though it could been a actual short/light punch.

Gael85

Armagh18

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 15, 2023, 02:28:16 PM
Ive seen stupider things on a football pitch. I just cant remember when....
Idiotic. Why why why do that.

Armagh18

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 15, 2023, 02:28:57 PM
What's beats me, years ago, you had to be half killed to go down, now players lie down pretending to be hurt, tv or not.As I text this about the Stewartstown Lad, 15, went down there, nothing wrong with him but why did the idiot push him in the face, stupid, stupid, stupid,  On replay though it could been a actual short/light punch.
No doubt a red but he barely touched him.

Gael85

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 15, 2023, 02:28:57 PM

Referee didn't book Fossa lads for high tackles. That a black if not red card there.

From the Bunker

Wildweasel74

Lucky enough with a yellow there, think refs just give yellows as automatic now for head high, even though I think some in the past few years a fair few, would been red in years previous.

Captain Obvious

Brainless red, let his teammates down. The other Clifford starting to shine now

Wildweasel74

Without the Clifford's there be 10+ points in it. Fossa are a Junior team with 2 County men, one of which might go down as the best ever

Blowitupref

50 minutes played Fossa 0-14 Stewartstown Harps 1-9.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Armagh18

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 15, 2023, 02:36:10 PM
Without the Clifford's there be 10+ points in it. Fossa are a Junior team with 2 County men, one of which might go down as the best ever
yeah agreed. Some of the stewartstown lads carrying fair bit of timber though!

Best season by a player ever? NFL, Munster, AI, All Star, POTY, Kerry, Munster and looking like AI Junior medal? Sigerson finalist as well.

seafoid

From the Bunker

What is in reality a Intermediate B club team (in any other county), that have been a man up for the guts of 20 minutes.

Fossa are poor!