Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on September 07, 2018, 09:07:37 AM
Quote from: skeog on September 06, 2018, 09:41:36 PM
Was Ruairi playing tonight.

Nope nor was Niall Sludden who I heard also had a knock but nothin serious!
Ruairi hasnt played a game since the Killyclogher game which was when he got the call up, this was their last chance to play him and he didnt play, wont feature against Coalisland

I was up in Garvaghey the week before the Meath game (I think) and he came out of the training session with an injury.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 07, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on September 07, 2018, 09:07:37 AM
Quote from: skeog on September 06, 2018, 09:41:36 PM
Was Ruairi playing tonight.

Nope nor was Niall Sludden who I heard also had a knock but nothin serious!
Ruairi hasnt played a game since the Killyclogher game which was when he got the call up, this was their last chance to play him and he didnt play, wont feature against Coalisland

I was up in Garvaghey the week before the Meath game (I think) and he came out of the training session with an injury.

Be interesting to see how Meylers knees holds up aswel!!
Skeet apparantly has pulled his hamstring aswel!

HalfBack7

Junior Championship Quarter this weekend. Should be 4 good games.

JFC Quarter Finals in Omagh
Newtownstewart V Castlederg @ 7pm
Eskra V Beragh @ 8.30pm

JFC Quarter Finals in Loughmacrory
Rock V Clogher @ 4pm
Drumragh V Killeeshil @ 5.30pm

The Bearded One

Quote from: HalfBack7 on September 07, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

Eskra V Beragh @ 8.30pm

Rock V Clogher @ 4pm

Potentially 4 great games here, hard to call them all really.
My thoughts in bold, but wouldn't be surprised if they were all wrong as there isn't much in any of the ties.
It is what it is. Presumably.

DownFanatic

Eskra and Rock with their championship pedigree not be fancied this year in the JFC?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: DownFanatic on September 07, 2018, 11:17:56 AM
Eskra and Rock with their championship pedigree not be fancied this year in the JFC?
There wont be much between Beragh and Eskra and Clogher have just won the league so will be fancied to beat Rock.
There wont be much in either game id imagine.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

TabClear

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 07, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

Eskra V Beragh @ 8.30pm

Rock V Clogher @ 4pm

Potentially 4 great games here, hard to call them all really.
My thoughts in bold, but wouldn't be surprised if they were all wrong as there isn't much in any of the ties.

I fancy Eskra to come through. They will be seriously annoyed with slipping up in the league and will not want to get dragged into the playoffs. Agree with Clogher although Rock are an experienced Championship side and probably depends on whether Clogher have eased off knowing promotion is already secured.

The other two are really hard to call. Is Mayse still playing for Newtown? in any case I would probably give Newtown the edge against the Derg but it will be tight.  In the last game, a month ago it would have been Killeeshil strong favourites but Drumragh  put together a decent run at the end of the league to potentially sneak into the playoffs (depending on championship winners) and then beat a fancied Errigal III team last round. However I ll go with Killeeshil for the last spot.

Under Lights

JFC very competitive this year. You have to say after the first round all the top teams, bar Errigal III, remain. Personally think its between Beragh, Eskra, Rock, Clogher to go all the way. Not ruling any of the other teams out, before Packie McMullen tweets about it  ::), but in my personal opinion the winners will come out of them two quarter finals.

LeoMc

Eskra V Beragh @ 8.30pm

Rock V Clogher @ 4pm

Will there be segregation in the stands for this one?

giveherlong

Eskra very slight favourites if Peter Hughes available?

Under Lights

giveherlong

I don't know but assuming America is finished up by now? Connolly club finished 2 weeks ago

HalfBack7

Would have to go with
Derg
Beragh
Rock
Killeeshil

Tonights double header in Healy should be worth a trip to.

omagh_gael

Big game for us this weekend with Gortin coming to the Lough. This will be the game that will likely decide 2nd place. Although both teams have tricky games to finish off with the Lough away to Augher and Gortin away to Cookstown.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: giveherlong on September 07, 2018, 02:45:59 PM
I don't know but assuming America is finished up by now? Connolly club finished 2 weeks ago

Dont think Hughes went to America - physio out in Dubai I think
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience