Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearse Blue

Quote from: GlenMan on August 31, 2020, 03:37:09 PM
Quote from: square_ball on August 31, 2020, 03:16:46 PM
Any of you lads thought about taking up the whistle?

Ah the classic line used to absolve Referees of any mistakes/bad performances.
Yeah that cures the incompetence

sidelineball

Blaming referees is the behaviour of an idiot.

Jim Bob

Quote from: the goal was on on August 31, 2020, 09:25:40 AM
Double header Healy park next Saturday. So do clubs now get half the tickets they are currently getting?

Anyone got an answer to this? Surely the 400 max still applies even with double header ?

square_ball

It was a genuine question. But if you want to take it that way work away.

But just to add being called 'truly terrible', 'just awful' and ' a compete clampit' does what for recruiting referees? And then when there are no referees for games the ones on this board will whinge and cry about there being no referees in the county. I genuinely don't know why anyone would be a referee with the crap they get on and off the pitch. What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

skeog

What sanctions surely the host club were to blame that supporter got so close to referee.

LeoMc

Quote from: Pearse Blue on August 31, 2020, 03:43:53 PM

Yeah that cures the incompetence
Whilst he did not have a great game there are 31 men out on the field doing their best. Do you apply the same standards to the other 30?
If you count up the mistakes made by the other 30 men on the field, wrong options, missed shots, slips, unforced errors, etc, you will find he is not the only one influenced the result.

Moonshine

Quote from: Delegater on August 31, 2020, 05:55:26 PM
Quote from: skeog on August 31, 2020, 05:39:17 PM
What sanctions surely the host club were to blame that supporter got so close to referee.

:o

So you expected volunteers from the Carrickmore club to restrain irate members of the Dromore support?
Should the same Carrickmore volunteers have intervened to prevent the Dromore players and management getting to the referee?

BTW, I think Dromore were on the receiving end of some hideous decisions.

The decisions equalled themselves out over the game. Look at bbc highlights sluddens first point did he take 8 or 9 steps. If people not pick every decision it end up 0-0. Any word who the man in the body warmer with the pathetic shoulder at end was. An u10 would flatten him

skeog

Believe he is a from a pugilist background in fact a former referee,you couldnt make it up.

Snapchap

Quote from: skeog on August 31, 2020, 05:39:17 PM
I've read some dung on this board in my time but this takes the absolute biscuit.

giveherlong

Why was Niall Sludden  taken off at half time and then brought on again? I know he was on a yellow but hardly reason to take off your main player
Errigal really dominated the middle field and breaking ball for the first 15 after h-t

Angelo

What's the story with Ruairi Sludden? Was he injured?

I know Errigal were missing a few too but he's a big player for Dromore.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

maco

Niall Sludden received a blow to the head during the first half and was concussed. His father and a nurse were on the field at half time to assess his condition. He obviously wasn't good as he was in tears.

Moonshine

Anyone any idea what's happening at weekend. Trillick and coalisland could cater for 5,000 on its own hopefully county board see sense and allow some spectators in. Be awful for a game of that magnitude to be played in a friendly atmosphere

Club boi

Quote from: square_ball on August 31, 2020, 04:07:11 PM

But just to add being called 'truly terrible', 'just awful' and ' a compete clampit' does what for recruiting referees? And then when there are no referees for games the ones on this board will whinge and cry about there being no referees in the county. I genuinely don't know why anyone would be a referee with the crap they get on and off the pitch. What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Without Refs there would be no games, be thankful these "terrible" "awful" "clampits" bother at all. Wouldnt be the 1st time Dromore charged a ref at the end of a game either

Note - Niall Sludden received a blow to the head during the first half and was concussed

Surely Dromore had a duty of care here not to put him back on then, poor on their part if this is true

giveherlong

Quote from: Club boi on September 01, 2020, 08:26:05 AM
Quote from: square_ball on August 31, 2020, 04:07:11 PM

Without Refs there would be no games, be thankful these "terrible" "awful" "clampits" bother at all. Wouldnt be the 1st time Dromore charged a ref at the end of a game either

Note - Niall Sludden received a blow to the head during the first half and was concussed

Surely Dromore had a duty of care here not to put him back on then, poor on their part if this is true

I think he kicked a score when reintroduced