Is it legal

Started by Boolerhead Mel, July 02, 2008, 03:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolerhead Mel

I park in a loyalist area of Belfast (in a private carpark) and have noticed that one of the natives is not only flying the union jack and the Bastardised Red hand flag but also a UDA flag with the "simply the best " logo on the bottom. Is the legal and could it not be seen as giving support to a terrorist organisation. I'm sure if a Fenian hung out a flag with IRA on it-the peelers would have raided the house within minutes!! 

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Mel, just come into work early one morning next week and take the offending flegs down.
Sure those loyalists all sleep late this time off year due to late nights building "bonnies" and exercising their god given right to walk the queens highways.
Tbc....

Boolerhead Mel

A bit old for that caper now-used to remove flags from loyalist estates to add to our bonfires that we had on the 14th August...there has not been one of them for a while!!

Captain Black

Read yesterday's Irish News for a related article, only replace Belfast with Armagh. Reaity is youre going to have some job on your hands convincing the council ro whoever to go to the bother of goign adn removing said flags in front of these mouthbreathers.

stew

I dont miss the season of hate at home at all at all. If I see another shower of scabby bastards marching down a street in the north decked out with a sash and a stupid bowler hat stuck to their head I will puke.

:(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.