Premier League 2019/20

Started by Boycey, June 10, 2019, 01:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Why the hate for ung Stokes lads? Cant honestly mind much overall was the dad a pub owner and a bit of a republican if i recall? Or was it drugs. Fill me in hi

Ed Ricketts

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 14, 2020, 02:47:12 PM
Why the hate for ung Stokes lads? Cant honestly mind much overall was the dad a pub owner and a bit of a republican if i recall? Or was it drugs. Fill me in hi

Ah, do a bit of googling. Not too hard to dig up his track record. Also a boy that, when he was briefly good enough, never seemed too bothered about playing for his country.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

lurganblue

Just a couple of days away now.  Anyone expect big changes in form with no crowds there or will it just be the same as before.  I of course am hoping things will be slightly different  ;D

I am interested to hear the player shouts etc.  I am sure it wont be long until the Daily Mail has a headline about Sterling's use of foul language  ::)

Taylor

So a Norwich player has tested - he played against Spurs but the Spurs players dont have to isolate as he wasnt within 2 metres of any of them for 15mins.

Has they way this virus spreads changed??

laoislad

Quote from: lurganblue on June 15, 2020, 10:14:56 AM
Just a couple of days away now.  Anyone expect big changes in form with no crowds there or will it just be the same as before.  I of course am hoping things will be slightly different  ;D

I am interested to hear the player shouts etc.  I am sure it wont be long until the Daily Mail has a headline about Sterling's use of foul language  ::)
I thought the fake crowd noise worked ok in the La Liga games I watched over the weekend.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on June 15, 2020, 10:35:24 AM

I thought the fake crowd noise worked ok in the La Liga games I watched over the weekend.

Probably be a better atmosphere in the Emptyhad if there was fake crowd noise....

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 15, 2020, 03:52:40 PM

Probably be a better atmosphere in the Emptyhad if there was fake crowd noise....
Did they not already do this for a Champions League game?

yewtree

Can't believe no where in Northern Ireland esp .Newry (please ) can't facilitate a drive through for Sunday's game - V Toffees .Could you use shopping centre car parks ?
Atmosphere would be brilliant , two more wins and we have her.

larryin89

Will all football clubs in the UK survive next season without crowds ?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

laoislad

Quote from: yewtree on June 15, 2020, 07:00:09 PM
Can't believe no where in Northern Ireland esp .Newry (please ) can't facilitate a drive through for Sunday's game - V Toffees .Could you use shopping centre car parks ?
The RDS are doing it in Dublin.

MayoBuck

I was watching the Bundesliga yesterday. The ball was put out of play due to an injury, Schalke were expecting Leverkusen to give it back to them but a Leverkusen player went through on goal and tried to score. The fake crowd whistled at that player for the next 10 minutes!

RedHand88

Quote from: larryin89 on June 15, 2020, 07:07:24 PM
Will all football clubs in the UK survive next season without crowds ?

No. If it went on longterm clubs as high as the championship will go bust.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on June 15, 2020, 07:29:19 PM

Can someone explain this to me cause it couldn't be as lame as it sounds?

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Boycey on June 15, 2020, 10:31:49 PM

Can someone explain this to me cause it couldn't be as lane as it sounds?

You'll never beep beep alone

lurganblue

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 15, 2020, 11:20:28 PM
Quote from: Boycey on June 15, 2020, 10:31:49 PM

Can someone explain this to me cause it couldn't be as lane as it sounds?

You'll never beep beep alone

Those south Armagh lads have been watching games from their cars for years! Beeeeeeep!