THE SUNDAY GAME LIVE FIXTURES 2007

Started by 45GoneShort, April 05, 2007, 12:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

QuoteJUNE 2
7PM WESTMEATH/LONGFORD V LAOIS

I see you have the Westmeath/Longford v Laois match down as a 7pm start is this a misprint or is it on at that time?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Shamrock Shore

It's that time LaoisLad cos that's Holy Communion Day in Longford  :D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on April 05, 2007, 06:49:40 PM
It's that time LaoisLad cos that's Holy Communion Day in Longford  :D
You'll have plenty of time so to get to a television to see Westmeath take on Laois :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

Quote from: stpauls on April 05, 2007, 04:55:14 PM
to be honest, it doesn't matter to me what match opens the summer championship season, its only a pity that we have to wait another month for it to start!!! i am really looking forward to the heat of championship football, played in great weather like what we are having at the minute. will make for a great viewing!!

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it aswell. The few weeks between the league ending and the championship starting will be long ones!

Shamrock Shore

QuoteYou'll have plenty of time so to get to a television to see Westmeath take on Laois

>:(

then

:D

Mayo4Sam

Looks like all of our matches are televised this year!
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Lecale2 on April 05, 2007, 12:04:49 PM
Are BBC showing live matches this season or will it interfere with the coverage of David Healy's latest trip to Tesco's or the barber?

:D

Seriously, wonder if they will grace us with a match or two????
Tbc....

Uladh

and the latest... 4 hours, yes 4 HOURS! of live u19 rugby at peak time on week nights.

you couldn't make it up

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Uladh on April 07, 2007, 06:56:44 PM

and the latest... 4 hours, yes 4 HOURS! of live u19 rugby at peak time on week nights.

you couldn't make it up

Aye, just wait til the NW 200, the Milk cup and the Girls under 10 pingpong trails!!!

Don't even get me started on the disparity between coverage of the St Patricks day parades and the Loyalist uber fest that is the 12th!  >:( >:( >:(
Tbc....