James McClean

Started by thewobbler, July 19, 2015, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

red hander

Quote from: screenexile on March 13, 2019, 04:09:25 PM
Quote from: Insane Bolt on March 13, 2019, 03:53:49 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47556396

That's such a good read great to see d**kheads like that get their comeuppance!!!

Chris McGimpsey, self-styled moderate, non-sectarian unionist. They just can't help themselves, it's inbred...

Main Street

I wonder how much will have to paid to compensate for being called a super provo, that "would reflect the seriousness and gravity of the offending comments".
I see the Nolan program is not being held responsible for the slanderous comments of its guests but the guests have to take it in the goolies themselves.
'Slanderous' sounds so much better in a nordie accent.

An Watcher

James McCleans a great lad.  He's been Ireland's best player for the last 2/3 years.  Just right to take boys like this up

Dougal Maguire

Tom Elliott got £75,000, later reduced to £48,000 when Phil Flanagan tweeted : 'Tom Elliot talks to @StephenNolan about the past. I wonder if he will reveal how many people he harassed or shot as a member of the UDR.'  Mind you I don't think Phil ever paid him a red Rex!!
Careful now

screenexile

Quote from: Main Street on March 13, 2019, 05:39:58 PM
I wonder how much will have to paid to compensate for being called a super provo, that "would reflect the seriousness and gravity of the offending comments".
I see the Nolan program is not being held responsible for the slanderous comments of its guests but the guests have to take it in the goolies themselves.

Even a nominal fee which I presume he will give to charity will be enough the ignominy and having to make a public apology is enough!!

"Super provo" what an absolute ****!!

Over the Bar

Quote from: screenexile on March 13, 2019, 08:20:00 PM
Quote from: Main Street on March 13, 2019, 05:39:58 PM

Even a nominal fee which I presume he will give to charity will be enough the ignominy and having to make a public apology is enough!!

"Super provo" what an absolute ****!!
Nominal fee my arse.  The UUP and DUP have used politics to line their pockets. Hit him hardest where it hurts.

Applesisapples

I am not a fan of Nolan, he is quick however to call out remarks or callers/contributors who say anything remotely slanderous.

Main Street

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 14, 2019, 09:00:21 AM
I am not a fan of Nolan, he is quick however to call out remarks or callers/contributors who say anything remotely slanderous.
Considering the amount of nutjobs up there, you'd think the program would be broadcast with some 10 seconds delay, whereby 10 seconds  of anything contentious said could be wiped out with pressing the red button (it's always a red button).
But at least the station doesn't have to take responsibility.

red hander

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 14, 2019, 09:00:21 AM

Even quicker getting a super injunction

rrhf

Who was it that came out with the comment before that the Gaa was the IRA at play..

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

Some idiots about. How messed up do you need to be to spend your time doing a) thinking that and b) actually sending it.

BennyCake

Quote from: take_yer_points on May 01, 2019, 02:08:34 PM
Someone's got issues...

https://twitter.com/JamesMcC_14/status/1123559068273082368?s=09

Tweet underneath... "any money in the card?".  Class! :D

Some sad pathetic people out there. With terrible spelling too.