Author Topic: ANTRIM HURLING  (Read 3653121 times)

johnnycool

• View Profile
Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Reply #37740 on: March 27, 2018, 10:28:22 AM »
Many sending offs at the weekend or just in the Rossa game?

How did that game end up as there's nothing up on the Antrim web site yet?

WRT the fixtures I see its feast or famine stuff, but with the Joe McDonagh being played on Sundays there's little options available to the fixtures secretary.

I think our secretary mentioned to our senior panel that they'll have 7 games in 20 days late July to early August.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:08:40 PM by johnnycool »

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37741 on: March 27, 2018, 10:40:59 AM »

eh?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #37742 on: March 27, 2018, 11:00:37 AM »

Is that you MR, How many Darrens are there in St Galls?

WRT the fixtures I see its feast or famine stuff, but with the Joe McDonagh being played on Sundays there's little options available to the fixtures secretary.

I think our secretary mentioned to our senior panel that they'll have 7 games in 20 days late July to early August.

Must be big Darren O'Hare from the club, the only other Darren I would know, but I'm going to go with the usual WUM who comes on once a year with various names and has a go at me, will see how long he/she last this time before losing the run of himself/herself and looses the plot

Surprising fixtures all the same, was aware the games were going to come out last week so just glad to get the games up and running, I didnt get to our game at the weekend but noticed we were well and truly stuffed by a Armoy at out pitch!! thought it was a typo when i seen the result!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

theskull1

• View Profile
« Reply #37743 on: March 27, 2018, 11:38:22 AM »

Can you imagine what this will be like for dual clubs? Clubs taking it in the jacksie as always.  :-\
Itís a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sweeper 123

• View Profile
« Reply #37744 on: March 27, 2018, 11:44:00 AM »

Must be big Darren O'Hare from the club, the only other Darren I would know, but I'm going to go with the usual WUM who comes on once a year with various names and has a go at me, will see how long he/she last this time before losing the run of himself/herself and looses the plot

Surprising fixtures all the same, was aware the games were going to come out last week so just glad to get the games up and running, I didnt get to our game at the weekend but noticed we were well and truly stuffed by a Armoy at out pitch!! thought it was a typo when i seen the result!

Surel you were missing a few and impacted by the county Football match - looking at last years results you would have been expected to win that one at home - u must have been missing players

theskull1

• View Profile
« Reply #37745 on: March 27, 2018, 11:48:55 AM »

If he claimed to be the said NG clubman and reported you ... is that not a banning offense MR?

SillyAsFaugh

• View Profile
« Reply #37746 on: March 27, 2018, 01:54:05 PM »
Big scoring by Armoy, should help with confidence. Will be interesting to see how they do against Ballycastle.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #37747 on: March 27, 2018, 02:08:18 PM »

If he claimed to be the said NG clubman and reported you ... is that not a banning offense MR?

Apologies if I outed anyone, it wasn't my intentions.

I like MR2 thought it was the usual WUM who pops up on a regular basis.

theskull1

• View Profile
« Reply #37748 on: March 27, 2018, 03:06:01 PM »
Save your whatsapp messages for the mods investigation  ;)

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #37749 on: March 27, 2018, 10:06:12 PM »
Save your whatsapp messages for the mods investigation  ;)

Oops, bloody phone crashed and wiped all my correspondence.

darrenNGA

• View Profile
« Reply #37750 on: March 30, 2018, 04:59:51 PM »

eh?

Someone sent off in your game?

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #37751 on: March 30, 2018, 05:13:40 PM »

eh?

Someone sent off in your game?

At the st Galls game? Youíd have been at it, think it was two yellows

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #37752 on: April 02, 2018, 11:26:35 AM »
No major shocks over Easter in the Hurling leagues. Rasharkin beating Carey away maybe the only one. Ballycastle seemed to be ran close by Armoy in that Derby.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #37753 on: April 02, 2018, 11:37:07 AM »
Humpy mckillen managing rasharkin i think?

Jesusjones

• View Profile
« Reply #37754 on: April 02, 2018, 04:47:30 PM »
I was just looking at the fixtures for next weekend on the county website. Disappointing that every match is on at the same time across the divisions. Surely most neutrals would want to get to see Loughgiel V Dunloy? Similar with ourselves and Loughgiel last weekend? Couldn't we have the other games at 2pm and then Loughgiel V Dunloy at 5pm?