The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

He didn't look like that tonight. He had the same haircut and glasses as Der gaffer.

SHEEDY

Quote from: laoislad on August 23, 2016, 09:35:15 PM
5-0 win. Mane excellent.
Good to see DS15 score a couple.
DS15, seriously?? That's more cringy than the people who call ronaldo CR7.  ::)
nil satis nisi optimum

laoislad

Quote from: SHEEDY on August 23, 2016, 09:52:50 PM
5-0 win. Mane excellent.
;D
Tell BC1 that....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Quote from: SHEEDY on August 23, 2016, 09:52:50 PM
5-0 win. Mane excellent.

Fifth goa from Sturridge showed what sets the natural finishers apart from the rest.  No bsck lift and early shot.  Fowleresqe

Armamike

Early days but Mane looks like he's going to give Liverpool a lot more options up front. Would like to have seen Ings get a run out.
That's just, like your opinion man.

BenDover

Quote from: BenDover on July 29, 2016, 08:48:21 AM
Quote from: laoislad on July 28, 2016, 04:30:40 PM
Lads for any of you with kids.I ordered two Liverpool jerseys for my two boys off this site a few weeks ago and wasn't expecting much for $14 but they came this morning and they are great quality, I was actually surprised how good they are, no difference between them and the official jerseys,came with shorts also.
Beats paying €50 or whatever it is for the jerseys here.
The Thai version of the adult jeresys are apparently the ones to get if you want adult sizes.

http://www.shootjerseys.win
Glad I jumped into this thread, usually use AliExpress for the Kids stuff but this site has a better range of teamwear with the option of getting the socks (could never find them on AliExpress). Good man LL
Has anyone else tried using this site? Trying to order a couple of kids tops and order is failing on the payment step... very frustrating.

AZOffaly

This is the way he looks now. Weird.

laoislad

Quote from: BenDover on August 24, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Lads for any of you with kids.I ordered two Liverpool jerseys for my two boys off this site a few weeks ago and wasn't expecting much for $14 but they came this morning and they are great quality, I was actually surprised how good they are, no difference between them and the official jerseys,came with shorts also.
The Thai version of the adult jeresys are apparently the ones to get if you want adult sizes.

Glad I jumped into this thread, usually use AliExpress for the Kids stuff but this site has a better range of teamwear with the option of getting the socks (could never find them on AliExpress). Good man LL
Has anyone else tried using this site? Trying to order a couple of kids tops and order is failing on the payment step... very frustrating.
That happened me if I used my phone. Worked fine on laptop.

BenDover

I've been trying it on a laptop on both IE and Chrome. Will give the phone a try this morning. Worked on a different card. I'll send an update on the quality when they arrive.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: BenDover on August 24, 2016, 08:39:04 AM

I ordered the liverpool home jersey on it, came alot quicker than i expected. decent quality too.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

cavan4sam

laoislad

cavan4sam

I'm guessing you normally wear large?

laoislad

Quote from: cavan4sam on August 25, 2016, 01:15:16 PM
I'm guessing you normally wear large?
No not really.Medium in some things large in others. Depends on the brand sometimes.

blewuporstuffed

I ordered medium, fits as expected.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either