Favourite Fast Food outlets?

Started by tintin25, August 17, 2007, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tintin25

Right folks, name your favourite place for tucking into a delightfully greasy burger and chip or whatever else you prefer!!

It means I can also pop into these places if I'm about your area! Oh, I'm a greedy mess indeed!  ;D

For me it has to be Kenny's in Enniskillen....Gaels lad will know what I'm on about! Lovely!  :P

Gabriel_Hurl

inisceithleann

Quote from: tintin25 on August 17, 2007, 04:06:36 PM
Right folks, name your favourite place for tucking into a delightfully greasy burger and chip or whatever else you prefer!!

It means I can also pop into these places if I'm about your area! Oh, I'm a greedy mess indeed!  ;D

For me it has to be Kenny's in Enniskillen....Gaels lad will know what I'm on about! Lovely!  :P

Yep. Kenny's is the spot for a fish supper alright, but i must say the Golden Arrow challenges it. What about the chip vans in the town now on a saturday night. We now have two of them. They're becoming very popular to the detriment of chippy street as highlighted by the Impartial Reporter recently!
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

illdecide

Cafolla's fish and chips in "Lurgan" and the home made ice-cream for desert.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Donagh

You should broaden your horizons tintin, I hear Cavan town is a lovely place.

amallon

Friar Tucks chicken burgers.  Just avoid the cumslaw in Banbridge!
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

bailestil

Taco Chip - The Plaice, opposite M Club in belfast.
Whenever it decides to open.

A Lethal concoction after a feed of pints, but bloody nice!

Any Bridies Chippy in Derry would do the trick.

The Subbie

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: inisceithleann on August 17, 2007, 04:21:35 PM
Quote from: tintin25 on August 17, 2007, 04:06:36 PM

Golden Arrow beats Kenny's every time

Yep. Kenny's is the spot for a fish supper alright, but i must say the Golden Arrow challenges it. What about the chip vans in the town now on a saturday night. We now have two of them. They're becoming very popular to the detriment of chippy street as highlighted by the Impartial Reporter recently!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Deal_Me_In

For a fish supper in Belfast theres nowhere like Cafe Fish on the lisburn road, queued out onto the road on a friday evening, lethal. 8)

behind the wire

joe burns' in banbridge. gaa man too
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: amallon on August 17, 2007, 04:28:50 PM
Friar Tucks chicken burgers.  Just avoid the cumslaw in Banbridge!

Friar Tucks chicken burgers No 1 !!  ;)

screenexile

Doorsteps.... Lisburn Road
Pizza Man... Magherafelt
Spuds... Dublin Road
Longs... Sandy Row
Snackbox... Magherafelt

Gnevin

This is some partitionist thread
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

inisceithleann

Quote from: Gnevin on August 17, 2007, 05:02:11 PM
This is some partitionist thread

I was waiting for that comment. Time to rename the thread tintin!  :)
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth