Favourite Fast Food outlets?

Started by tintin25, August 17, 2007, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebandit

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 12, 2007, 12:03:23 AM
Also there is a place across from Flannery's in Dublin, can't think of the name but they do the nicest 1/4 pounders on earth

Ricos?

Puckoon

Jesus lads Id give my left arm for a battered sausage supper right about now - from anywhere! Maybe throw a wee curry on the chips, crack open a can of coke and Id be in heaven.
2 problems though: Its 9.15 am, and Im about 5000 miles away from a battered sausage.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: thebandit on October 12, 2007, 10:04:20 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 12, 2007, 12:03:23 AM
Also there is a place across from Flannery's in Dublin, can't think of the name but they do the nicest 1/4 pounders on earth

Ricos?

Yeah could be it... it's usually 3am after a feed of beer when I'm there but i think they are fantastic burgers
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pedro

Ah LaoisLad no!! Surely you can't be talking about Burgermax?! The greatest pile of sh!ite and the lads behind the counter constantly try to take advantage of the drunk customer by overcharging them, scumbags!!

if you're in Flannery's (or Coppers afterwards as is usually the case) you have to make a venture to Zaytoon, serious kebabs.
Or as someone else pointed out, Manhatten. A cup of tae and fry, hard to beat!
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

The Corporal

Joe Burn's in Banbridge is the business, battered sausage supper is the dogs balls!!!!

Also Pat Prices in Newry is also pretty sweet!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on October 12, 2007, 12:08:45 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 11, 2007, 11:59:52 PM
Tasty and Tempting food at Supermacs!!

Normally i wouldn't touch this place with Gnevin's..but after a super sunday in Kilkenny of all day drinking,A garlic chip with cheese and a smokey bacon burger is yer only man
Fcuk, that sounds like the business. You know what? I'm going to give this a go. Roll on Sunday...........................(not in Kilkenny though).

Did ya try the auld garlic and cheese chips at weekend hardstation?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bogball XV

Quote from: pedro on October 13, 2007, 10:33:44 AM
Ah LaoisLad no!! Surely you can't be talking about Burgermax?! The greatest pile of sh!ite and the lads behind the counter constantly try to take advantage of the drunk customer by overcharging them, scumbags!!

if you're in Flannery's (or Coppers afterwards as is usually the case) you have to make a venture to Zaytoon, serious kebabs.
Or as someone else pointed out, Manhatten. A cup of tae and fry, hard to beat!
Nah, it's some Italian lad - Rico's sounds more like it.  Is the Manhattan still open, I've been past it a few times during the day recently and it looks pretty closed!!

pedro

Oh Manhatten is still open surely! It was a toss up between Zaytoon and Manhatten last nite (after Coppers' last nite - oh the joys of college!) Coincidentally, going to some Indian restaurant to buy a few bottles of wine was our final choice...
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

inisceithleann

Last Sunday week, dying with a hangover I wandered into Burger King in Carlisle looking for breakfast. It was 11:02 and as I was 2 mins late yer doll behind the counter told me I was too late and would have to order a meal. I went for a Chicken Royale meal and i'm telling ye went down a storm. It's not often BK or McDs get my vote but wasn't bad that morning and hit the spot. Is there any circumstances where these places are better than your local chipper?
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

The Real Laoislad

Wouldn't eat anything from Burger King i think they are muck..Would have a Maccy D's now and again but i prefer the local chipper if i am going to have fast food
You'll Never Walk Alone.

inisceithleann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 16, 2007, 04:19:53 PM
Wouldn't eat anything from Burger King i think they are muck..Would have a Maccy D's now and again but i prefer the local chipper if i am going to have fast food

Totally agree, its the fries that piss me off. Don't fill ye and are totally tasteless.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

magpie seanie

Honourable mention to Morelli's near the Cinema on the Roscommon side of Carrick (Cortober). A very helpful addition to the route to Dublin. Had a fine 1/4 pounder with cheese out of it on friday night on the way to the schmoke.

Puckoon

Burger King isnt bad compared with McDonalds and so on. Good hefty beef (  :-\ ) burgers. KFC isnt bad either for a bite of greasy chicken.

Going to prepare a new would you/wouldnt you question.

1. Cheesy gordita crunch

2. Big Mac

3. Fillet of fish

4. Wendys spicy chicken sandwich

5. Quarter pounder with cheese

6.Curry Chip

7. Battered sausage supper

8. Fish supper

9. Biscuits and gravy