NFL Division 1 - 2020

Started by thejuice, January 07, 2020, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CK_Redhand

Any word on Donegal v Tyrone lineups?  With all the hype about McKenna, I don't think this is a good game for a first senior appearance. I'll be interested in Tyrone full forward selection/tactics without mcshane. If we have 2/3 small men rotating between ff targets and runners it's a step back IMO.

Angelo

Quote from: CK_Redhand on October 18, 2020, 09:05:52 AM
Any word on Donegal v Tyrone lineups?  With all the hype about McKenna, I don't think this is a good game for a first senior appearance. I'll be interested in Tyrone full forward selection/tactics without mcshane. If we have 2/3 small men rotating between ff targets and runners it's a step back IMO.

Would expect Harte at FF, he was excellent there when we beat Dublin in Omagh and has more physicality than Bradley or McCurry.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

kerryforsam20

Magnificent display from Tony Brosnan for Kerry.  Great club player and finally delivering on intercounty stage.

Manning18

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 18, 2020, 06:47:54 AM
I must say that I'm as surprised as anyone with that team larry and dan. Then again I was as surprised with the Galway selection as well. I wasn't looking forward to the game in March, nor am I expecting anything from the game today. You have to smile at posters here saying 'oh Galway have less of an incentive to win'. For Christ's sake they can still win the league! And relegate Mayo as well into the bargain. That's plenty of ammunition for any team I think. Our record against Galway at all levels is woeful - backdoor game last year aside - recently as well.

Well the county board clearly saw it as less inventive to win given that they scheduled county finals for 14 days ago. A grand total of 1 player from those games is starting. Mayo's was scheduled weeks ago to help prepare for the relegation fight.

You also then have Mayo training (illegally) over lockdown, admitted to GAA HQ while Galway have only been back a couple of weeks. Who knows what they players think, maybe they'll be motivated but hard see how Mayo won't have a strong fitness and prep edge

kerryforsam20

Quote from: Manning18 on October 03, 2020, 10:22:47 PM
Quote from: MayoBuck on October 03, 2020, 08:10:29 PM
Hopefully the Donegal bucks didn't pass on anything!

Couple of the Mayo lads have enough nasal issues as it is

Are you accusing Mayo of playing lads with convict symptoms? No medic would allow that. Please withdraw your post?

larryin89

Quote from: kerryforsam20 on October 18, 2020, 10:53:16 AM

Are you accusing Mayo of playing lads with convict symptoms? No medic would allow that. Please withdraw your post?

You're a dull boy
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

larryin89

Walsh on the bench re match programme, comer there too and I still expect comer to start despite getting attacked in here for saying Joyce was playing about with named 15 .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

MayoBuck

Conor McKenna starting at 11 for Tyrone today. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Manning18

Quote from: larryin89 on October 18, 2020, 12:19:03 PM
Walsh on the bench re match programme, comer there too and I still expect comer to start despite getting attacked in here for saying Joyce was playing about with named 15 .

But he's never done it yet in any game he's ever managed. You were attacked because you're just picking random stuff out of the sky. How can you think something will happen when you've no single piece of evidence to point to that happening

kerryforsam20

Quote from: larryin89 on October 18, 2020, 12:14:41 PM
Quote from: kerryforsam20 on October 18, 2020, 10:53:16 AM

You're a dull boy

??

Manning18

Haha lo and behold. Maybe Daly's injured. Apologies Larryin, you were correct

Hardly makes a difference anyway. Daly's probably the form player in the county so will be a big loss

Blowitupref

That Galway starting line up isn't much stronger with just the 1 change Comer for Daly.

Comer off injured after 4 minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

GalwayBayBoy

Comer injured already. Looks like his hamstring.

Duane off injured now. Not ideal with the amount already unavailable.

galwayman

That could be Comer gone for the C'ship now.

GalwayBayBoy

Very disjointed Galway display so far compared to the first 5 games of the league. I was half expecting it with all the players missing but still.