Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: OffTheDeck on August 21, 2018, 12:32:37 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 21, 2018, 11:37:11 AM
Quote from: OffTheDeck on August 21, 2018, 10:58:36 AM
Quote from: Hotrocks on August 11, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
Don't be such a p***k Redhand88.  Are you 12?  You and a few others on here have been an absolute embarrassment to real Tyrone people! Some the stuff you have come out with since the Donegal game has been pure horse shit.
Hopefully the mods do their job.
It seems this applies to Snapchap aswell. Sad act

A sad act? What have I done? I haven't revealed anyone's identity. Mind you it is tempting to do so. It's something I would never even be tempted to do for anyone on this site with the exception of thebigdog (aka southtyronegael). I cannot abide cowards using a fake name online to dish out personal abuse about named GAA people. Criticise Harte all you want about football, but this contributor has a long history of making some seriously uncalled for, personally abusive comments about Harte on issues not even remotely related to the GAA. A cowardly little sc**bag that lives for doing that sort of thing to a fellow GAA person deserves to be named and shamed.

I wont name the person here, but if anyone feels like it, go for it. Perhaps it might entice the lowlife to stop using online anonymity to essentially attempt to bully and belittle people out in the real world.

Funny that, your post seems to have changed from when I seen it last. The name seems to have disappeared? Firstly, the whole point of the forum is anonymity or did you miss that when you signed up? Secondly, you and the rest of the cronies drawing up conspiracy theory sh**e about people using two accounts, you go home and let it bother you that much that you  feel the need to act like a vigilante, to me, that makes you a sad act. Not everyone thinks the sun shines out of hartes arse. Get over it. And no I'm not his third account before you start rambling that nonsense too.
Nope. Only part of a name was posted. A first name. A very common name so not revealing anyone's identity.

And if you were familiar with my posts you would know I'm not a big fan of Harte let alone "thinking the sun shines out of his arse".

I am simply stating that I have no time for little cowards hiding behind anonymity to personally abuse named individuals, let alone GAA people. It's petty, vindictive, cowardly bullying and a form of bullying that has as much potential to cause serious upset to the family of the abused person as much as to the person himself and any little cowardly rat that takes pleasure in doing it deserves to be exposed.

Theres something perverse about asking mods to protect someone who uses this forum to regularly personally abuse a person on matters totally non related to football,but not askimg the mods to deal with the person for their behaviour.

Christmas Lights

A quick scan through your posts SnapChat and you are quite the white knight.  Your doing a brilliant job son, a brilliant job.

Snapchap

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 21, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
A quick scan through your posts SnapChat and you are quite the white knight.  Your doing a brilliant job son, a brilliant job.

Are you OK with people using online anonymity to personally abuse/bully named GAA people?

OffTheDeck

Quote from: Snapchap on August 21, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
Don't be such a p***k Redhand88.  Are you 12?  You and a few others on here have been an absolute embarrassment to real Tyrone people! Some the stuff you have come out with since the Donegal game has been pure horse shit.

A sad act? What have I done? I haven't revealed anyone's identity. Mind you it is tempting to do so. It's something I would never even be tempted to do for anyone on this site with the exception of thebigdog (aka southtyronegael). I cannot abide cowards using a fake name online to dish out personal abuse about named GAA people. Criticise Harte all you want about football, but this contributor has a long history of making some seriously uncalled for, personally abusive comments about Harte on issues not even remotely related to the GAA. A cowardly little sc**bag that lives for doing that sort of thing to a fellow GAA person deserves to be named and shamed.

I wont name the person here, but if anyone feels like it, go for it. Perhaps it might entice the lowlife to stop using online anonymity to essentially attempt to bully and belittle people out in the real world.

Funny that, your post seems to have changed from when I seen it last. The name seems to have disappeared? Firstly, the whole point of the forum is anonymity or did you miss that when you signed up? Secondly, you and the rest of the cronies drawing up conspiracy theory sh**e about people using two accounts, you go home and let it bother you that much that you  feel the need to act like a vigilante, to me, that makes you a sad act. Not everyone thinks the sun shines out of hartes arse. Get over it. And no I'm not his third account before you start rambling that nonsense too.
Nope. Only part of a name was posted. A first name. A very common name so not revealing anyone's identity.

And if you were familiar with my posts you would know I'm not a big fan of Harte let alone "thinking the sun shines out of his arse".

I am simply stating that I have no time for little cowards hiding behind anonymity to personally abuse named individuals, let alone GAA people. It's petty, vindictive, cowardly bullying and a form of bullying that has as much potential to cause serious upset to the family of the abused person as much as to the person himself and any little cowardly rat that takes pleasure in doing it deserves to be exposed.

Theres something perverse about asking mods to protect someone who uses this forum to regularly personally abuse a person on matters totally non related to football,but not askimg the mods to deal with the person for their behaviour.
Actually what I told you was to get over the fact that not everyone does. The fact you showed a fb post and used it to back up is sort of contradictory to your anonymity argument if he's posting the same stuff on a social media site with his name on it?

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Snapchap on August 21, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

Are you OK with people using online anonymity to personally abuse/bully named GAA people?

Not really but here we are I guess, nobody said this world was perfect mate.

Im a Mickey Harte fan for what its worth.

Snapchap

Quote from: OffTheDeck on August 21, 2018, 05:32:57 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 21, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Actually what I told you was to get over the fact that not everyone does. The fact you showed a fb post and used it to back up is sort of contradictory to your anonymity argument if he's posting the same stuff on a social media site with his name on it?
No really, no. The content of the facebook post was not something I had as much of an issue with and I have withthe more personal, vindictive abuse being posted anonymously under his two accounts here.

Snapchap

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 21, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

Nor did I say it was perfect. But sure wouldn't it be that bit better if we didnt have people hiding behind online anonymity to personally abuse named GAA people? And sure wouldn't it be a small bit better if those who speak out against that sort of behaviour weren't mocked as "white knights" for doing so?

Thebigdog

Quote from: Snapchap on August 21, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

Nor did I say it was perfect. But sure wouldn't it be that bit better if we didnt have people hiding behind online anonymity to personally abuse named GAA people? And sure wouldn't it be a small bit better if those who speak out against that sort of behaviour weren't mocked as "white knights" for doing so?
It's not I and others who bring this forum down. It's you pal!  Accusing me of bullying Mickey Harte. Is Mickey on this thread on a regular basis? Are you Mickey Harte? What exactly have I said that is bullying? You just seem to come out with the same crap. The problem is you don't like what I have to say and if their is bullying or abusive behaviour on my part I would be put off this forum quicker than you can say "Sean Cavanagh s book will fly off the shelves!" Harte might be able to control the Irish News, RTE or any other media because that's what I would call BULLYING. He won't be controlling me.

Redhand Santa

For anyone interested in a bit of humour here is a selection of thebigdog quotes prior the qualifiers:

IL be hoping for a Meath win on Saturday. Let's just call it tough love.

I'm really hoping on Saturday Colm Cavanagh collects the ball in his own full back line, turns and shoots into his own net. Then moonwalks over to Harte and Devlin in the Tyrone dugout, arms out  and shouts woooo like the WWE wrestler ric flair... that would be so cool and so badass. Please do it Colm!!

So after a morning of debate on the matter, we've all come to the conclusion that it is greedy, selfish Sean Cavanagh s fault Tyrone will struggle to the super 8s! Someone hand me the oxygen mask I'm falling over laughing. The best thing Colm Cavanagh can do now in solidarity with his brother is walk out of this road to nowhere. Harte out.

I don't want to hear anymore crap about how great a player Peter Harte would be on the noughties team, the Dublin team, the Kerry team or any other bloody team. The only team that matters is the Tyrone seniors 2018. A player who in my eyes is not a team leader, a player who goes missing in action more often than not. Anyone who wants to understand why Mickey Harte plays his rigid system it is too purely accommodate his nephew who a don't think would fancy too much man to man  football as has been proven since last August. As the system has been found out, teams simply man mark him. Mickey s nephew is not up to it.  Never will be, and the red card on Sunday was a disgrace.

IL say one thing, and this has been proven in history the world over getting rid of a dictator has been always been a messy affair. I don't think we can underestimate how bad a place Tyrone are in at the minute.

Under Lights

But if he is saying the same on social media under his own name he is hardly using anoymity. I'm not sure you understand how an internet forum works.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Under Lights on August 22, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

But if he is saying the same on social media under his own name he is hardly using anoymity. I'm not sure you understand how an internet forum works.

The admin should have banned both accounts long ago. Anyone signing up to post hundreds of messages criticising/abusing one individual should be banned. He has totally ruined this thread and clearly is not a Tyrone supporter.

Snapchap

Quote from: Thebigdog on August 22, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 21, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

It's not I and others who bring this forum down. It's you pal!  Accusing me of bullying Mickey Harte. Is Mickey on this thread on a regular basis? Are you Mickey Harte? What exactly have I said that is bullying? You just seem to come out with the same crap. The problem is you don't like what I have to say and if their is bullying or abusive behaviour on my part I would be put off this forum quicker than you can say "Sean Cavanagh s book will fly off the shelves!" Harte might be able to control the Irish News, RTE or any other media because that's what I would call BULLYING. He won't be controlling me.

You have repeatedly mocked him for his religious beliefs, for one thing. Since when does such abusive behaviour count as rational, valid criticism on a football thread?

And no, I am not Mickey Harte. Online abuse does't just have the potential to hurt the person you are bullying. That person's innocent family and friends have the potential to be hurt just as much, if not more, than the intended target by anonymous online abuse. And no, I'm not a relation or friend of Mickey Harte. I am just someone who knows the effect bullying can have and who knows a bully when I hear one.

Snapchap

Quote from: Under Lights on August 22, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

He isn't saying the same abusive things on social media (as far as I can see). He is using his anonymous profiles here for that. Like all bullies, he is a coward.

P.s. here's a sample of the stuff being poisted on his other account, which apparently is also not abusive:

ON MICKEY HARTE:
"arrogant":
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2018, 11:42:56 PM
arrogance of the highest order...time for either the tyrone county board or gaa hierarchy to take this chancer down a peg or two.

'no credibility':
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2018, 11:36:40 PM
he just using the gaa to give himself some credibility which he has none.

A "bully":
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 25, 2018, 11:58:26 PM
id face down harte the same way all bullies should be faced down.

A 'Religious Fundameltalist':
Quote from: southtyronegael on October 23, 2017, 10:27:29 PM
to be expected to say prayers at the behest of one religious fundamentalist is surely wrong?

A "religious zealot":
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
I think Il wear my Tyrone jersey to the next pro choice rally. Just to show we aren't all religious zealots. #tyrone4choice.

Having his 'head up his hole':
Quote from: southtyronegael on August 31, 2017, 12:50:16 PM
you have ur head as far up ur hole as mickey Harte does

A hypocrite:
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 06, 2017, 02:18:26 PM
I see hypocrite Harte on the back page of Irish news today

A 'dictator':
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 20, 2017, 09:27:51 PM
once again mickey harte putting himself first and everything else in the county second. is no one going to stand up to this dictator? destroying tyrone football club and county.

A 'fraud':
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 03, 2017, 12:05:18 AM
harte is a fraud.

And to cap it all off, you made an unsubstantialted allegation about a matter which Roisin Jordan stated she is actually seeking legal advice over:
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 04, 2017, 11:18:25 AM
No Tyrone player sent an email to newstalk. Mickey Harte sent it to discredit rosin Jordan and it has backfired big time.

ON GAVIN DEVLIN::
A 'moron':
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 03, 2017, 12:05:18 AM
he replaced donnelly with a moron called gavin devlin and between the 2 of them have been found out tactically and have managed to drag the good name of tyrone football through the dirt

ON THE MCCANN BROTHERS::
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 21, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Too interested in hairstyles and tans to get stuck in on a football field.

ON THE TEAMTALK MEN::
"fuckin pathetic":
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 25, 2018, 12:11:37 AM
was that noel mc ginn from ttm doing that interview? fuckin pathetic the whole lot of them.
Also a quote where you described the Teamtalk men as "money grabbing f**king arselickers".

ON RONAN MCNAMEE::
Quote from: southtyronegael on July 19, 2017, 08:01:04 PM
was always wondering why mc namee was being pushed forward to do all the irish news interviews and media work. he in the paper today talking about the team saying the rosary before every game and he thinks its great cause he goes go mass every sunday and before games anyway. embarressing stuff

Redhand Santa

Any chance of a bit of football chat on here ahead of the game. I'd posted this on the other thread:

It's great after a 10 year wait to have Tyrone part of the build up to an All Ireland final. No one might be giving us a chance but I'm sure we'll go down and give it a good go. We have a pretty good record in All Ireland finals across the grades since we made the u21 breakthrough in 1990. I think we've played in something like 19 finals since then (u17, minor, u21 and senior) and won 15 and drew one. Many of the current team have started on underage winning teams. So I don't think Tyrone will over awed by the sense of occasion.

We are playing one of the greatest teams ever to play the game so of course nothing is going to be easy and the players will have to play to their maximum ability and get a bit of luck to have a chance. We seen last year and in other games that putting 15 men behind the ball no longer works against the Dubs, they are too good at working scores. We are going to have to go man for man quite a bit with maybe only Colm Cavanagh playing as an out and out sweeper. From free kicks and occasions where we find a lot of players up the pitch we are going to have to push very hard on their kick out and see can Cluxton be broken. However, there will be times when it is best to concede it.

So what team would everyone start for the final and who would you match up? I'm going with the following:

Morgan
R Brennan (v Rock)
McNamee (v O'Callaghan)
McGeary (v Mannion)
McCann (v Howard)
Donnelly (v Kilkenny)
McKernan (v Scully)
Cavanagh (sweeper similar to O'Suillivan on Dublin team)
Hampsey (v Fenton)
Burns (v McCarthy)
Sludden (v Murchan)
Meyler (v McCaffrey)
Harte (v Small) - play him inside quite a bit
Bradley (v Cooper)
McAliskey (v McMahon)

I'd leave McAliskey and Harte up the pitch quite a bit. Small fouls Harte all day long so let him do it in front of goal where it will be noticed and scoreable frees awarded. Let Bradley drift in and out. That leaves us with Brennan, Loughran, R Donnelly, McShane, C McCann, HP McGeary to come during the second half. At that stage as it opens up maybe push Harte further out the pitch. If we are to have a chance our half back line and midfield needs to have a huge game defensively and still help drive the team forward.

On paper the Dubs definitely have a stronger team. But there is quite a few tussles there that we are capable of breaking even or shading on the day.