17 year old found decapitated and dismembered in gangland feud

Started by Saffrongael, January 15, 2020, 09:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnson

Quote from: trailer on January 21, 2020, 12:40:04 PM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on January 21, 2020, 03:54:07 AM
Quote from: trailer on January 18, 2020, 08:40:36 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on January 17, 2020, 09:07:21 PM
I Hear there is men in building sites doing coke on weekdays up and down the country.

The absolute state of this. Away and have a word with yourself.

I genuinely don't understand this.  Are you saying it isn't true?  Or that it shouldn't be said? Or what?  Plenty of people in construction, as in many walks of life, use coke.

He saying that the building trade up and down the country is basically coked up, everyday, on site. It is, of course, complete lies.

I know a few ones that take coke on sites. A minority though there is some. He didn't say the whole building trade was coked up did he?

seafoid

Apparently 6 goons took part in the murder
Any court cases will be a tabloid fantasy
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

trailer

Quote from: Don Johnson on January 21, 2020, 02:34:26 PM
I Hear there is men in building sites doing coke on weekdays up and down the country.

I genuinely don't understand this.  Are you saying it isn't true?  Or that it shouldn't be said? Or what?  Plenty of people in construction, as in many walks of life, use coke.

He saying that the building trade up and down the country is basically coked up, everyday, on site. It is, of course, complete lies.

I know a few ones that take coke on sites. A minority though there is some. He didn't say the whole building trade was coked up did he?

It's complete fabrication. Nothing based in facts or reality. And you're defending it.

armaghniac

Quote from: Keyser soze on January 21, 2020, 12:06:57 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on January 18, 2020, 07:44:26 AM
There was a huge, worldwide study couple of years ago on the social effects of drugs ( health, crime rates, murder rates etc) must have been over a hundred different drugs in the study and the most harmful overall by some distance was alcohol.

This obviously isn't done on a like for like basis as there are clearly loads of drugs out there that are miles ahead of alcohol on any of those parameters.

By the same token, more people are killed by cars than asault rifles, but people get a lot more harmless use of of motor cars.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tonto1888

Quote from: trailer on January 21, 2020, 03:33:45 PM

It's complete fabrication. Nothing based in facts or reality. And you're defending it.

What exactly is a fabrication?

Jim Bob

There was a huge, worldwide study couple of years ago on the social effects of drugs ( health, crime rates, murder rates etc) must have been over a hundred different drugs in the study and the most harmful overall by some distance was alcohol.

I suppose it's all Mickey Harte's fault !!!

haranguerer

Quote from: trailer on January 21, 2020, 03:33:45 PM

Its quite a feat to be wrong so consistently. An even greater feat never to let it affect you

trailer

Quote from: Jim Bob on January 21, 2020, 08:56:06 PM

Harte's football would drive you to drink!

From the Bunker

Quote from: trailer on January 22, 2020, 04:46:39 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on January 21, 2020, 08:56:06 PM

Harte's football would drive you to drink!

Poor auld Harte is 12 years building a team now! You'd wonder at his determination, energy and stubbornness to keep going especially with the emergence of a heavily funded Dublin.

Lar Naparka

Harte must be one helluva tough character!
For years he has been on the end of non-stop abuse, innuendo and damn, downright lies and he keeps driving on.
Probably, a good deal of what's said about him could be accurate but criticism goes beyond all reasonable limits.
Maybe it's the fact that any side he has put out in recent years isn't a patch on what he had back in his All Ireland years and they persist in playing crap football but that can't explain it all.
I dunno---can't figure this out, at all, at all. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

quit yo jibbajabba

HiMucker

Aye mental. Getting some serious whatsapp messages about it.

Boycey

quit yo jibbajabba

Houl on a minute. Yous boys know more than me lol. Point a man in the right direction would ye 😉