Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kickham csc

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 07, 2016, 07:21:55 PM
That is what I hear BS....and seems the Mc Cann brothers are transferring to Creggan, JC is set to go to Portglenone, and Tony Scullion is for Ballinderry. ;)

I'd love to see Piddlers face if that ever happened. Potential for a good April fools joke

country bumpkin

Quote from: Kickham csc on November 08, 2016, 09:54:49 AM
That is what I hear BS....and seems the Mc Cann brothers are transferring to Creggan, JC is set to go to Portglenone, and Tony Scullion is for Ballinderry. ;)

I'd love to see Piddlers face if that ever happened. Potential for a good April fools joke
Seems Mrs Piddler was influential in that ine :)

bogieman

Quote from: Pocs pints and the gaa on November 03, 2016, 04:17:08 PM
Quote from: Galer on November 03, 2016, 09:08:34 AM
Look im not saying they wont challenge but i would look to someone who has won a chamionship b4 at any level and yes they might nip one but i think lamh dhearg is closer and as 4 half-armagh-gallon they have no chance bottom tier of div1 or top of div2 for a long time

Have to correct you there m8. Only 1/3 Armagh. 1/3 Antrim and 1/3 down. But 100% scenes caused

If you wanted to go from Aghagallon to Armagh but not through Down, then it's either a boat trip or Lap the Lough...   8)

PS Slaughtneil on for 2 matches on St Paddy's Day...  ;)

This is not Irish dancing. -RH

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bogieman on November 08, 2016, 12:06:25 PM
Quote from: Pocs pints and the gaa on November 03, 2016, 04:17:08 PM
Quote from: Galer on November 03, 2016, 09:08:34 AM
Look im not saying they wont challenge but i would look to someone who has won a chamionship b4 at any level and yes they might nip one but i think lamh dhearg is closer and as 4 half-armagh-gallon they have no chance bottom tier of div1 or top of div2 for a long time

Have to correct you there m8. Only 1/3 Armagh. 1/3 Antrim and 1/3 down. But 100% scenes caused

If you wanted to go from Aghagallon to Armagh but not through Down, then it's either a boat trip or Lap the Lough...   8)

PS Slaughtneil on for 2 matches on St Paddy's Day...  ;)

only few games away from that, would be something else, well warmed up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kickham csc

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 08, 2016, 10:53:06 AM
Quote from: Kickham csc on November 08, 2016, 09:54:49 AM

Seems Mrs Piddler was influential in that ine :)
:)

stiffler

Not a word on here or the Antrim website about Aghagallon's Ulster semi final v Monaghan champions donaghmoyne.

Anyone here heading to newry tomorrow to support Antrim's last remaining representative in Ulster ?

Bookies are expecting a facile victory for the Monaghan men, but hopefully the Antrim side will be able to make a game of it.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

country bumpkin

Quote from: stiffler on November 12, 2016, 05:18:39 PM
Not a word on here or the Antrim website about Aghagallon's Ulster semi final v Monaghan champions donaghmoyne.

Anyone here heading to newry tomorrow to support Antrim's last remaining representative in Ulster ?

Bookies are expecting a facile victory for the Monaghan men, but hopefully the Antrim side will be able to make a game of it.
The St Mary's men have impressed me this year and it will not surprise me at all if they take another step forward into a Provincial final ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 12, 2016, 08:00:02 PM
Quote from: stiffler on November 12, 2016, 05:18:39 PM

The St Mary's men have impressed me this year and it will not surprise me at all if they take another step forward into a Provincial final ;)

Yeah ref'd them mid season v Endas great game high intensity about it, plenty to like about them, hopefully they do themselves and parish proud
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Aghagallon beat by a point. Let 6 point lead go with about 15 minutes to go. Donaghmoyne got a free 20m out right in front of the goals at the very end. Very hard to take but a good season overall. Hopefully we can push on now like we should have years ago.

Milltown Row2

That's unfortunate Jim, next season will be grand, should stay up

paddyjohn

Anybody heard any rumours about convention? Leagues staying the same?

Gold

Hard luck St Mary's.  Antrim abu
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

outinfront

Hard luck aghagallon. I know the feeling! Donaghmoyne never give in.

The Gs Man

One of the best matches you'll see this year.  Great game.

Think we just lacked a bit of cute hoorism.  Maybe should have took a few bookings for the team in the last ten minutes when Donaghmoyne got their tails up.  Ah well.  Can't fault the lads.  A great year for the Parish! 

And still an U21 semi final to look forward to!
Keep 'er lit

country bumpkin

Quote from: paddyjohn on November 13, 2016, 05:51:08 PM
Anybody heard any rumours about convention? Leagues staying the same?
Sure the Paddies finished bottom again and changebis more than likely ;)