Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurfy123

Ryan Boyle knee injury
Nidge
Paddy Murdock
CiarĂ¡n McCartan

All missing through one thing or another that played a massive part last year.

downjim

Quote from: Smurfy123 on September 03, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
CPN (just about)
Burren
Kilcoo
Clonduff

CPN need to improve we have not been playing well of late and have picked up a few injuries and we woukd not have a big panel to choose from unlike our noisy neighbours up the road who have a massive pick. Would be very surprised if it is not a Kilcoo and Burren final again.

Not giving the blue shirts any chance ??

Smurfy123

Can you not read above clownjim?
You know what happens when Burren and Kilcoo play

downjim

I'm on about the Bridge who you have tipped to beat Clonduff you dose

Smurfy123

Can you not read above clownjim?
If I pick Clonduff I obviously don't give Mayobridge a chance

downjim

They looked very good on Friday

Smurfy123

Burren probably played a reserve team or junior team. Only team in Down football fit to play 2 teams in the PRFL with the resources on hand. Success has to follow all the underage dominance

downjim

No we were strong, missing a few but nothing major. We have 3 adult teams, what your problem Smurfy?

Smurfy123

downjim

To put the teams on the same level, plus SDFL is not a great standard. We are happy with the progress this year in our first year doing it with seconds getting to semi final and juniors are into championship final. You seem obsessed with Burren, do you want to join to??

Smurfy123

Why would you want to put teams on the same level?

downjim

You won't have to worry as NCP can hardly field one reserve team never mind two

Smurfy123

But why do you want the teams treated on the same level but yet at underage you have A and B teams? Would it not be better to treat your underage teams as equal?

downjim

Listen we will continue to win county titles, you stick to winning Irish news awards.

Smurfy123

They clearly have dried up. And from what I heard a big push was made to win the league but you some how made a mess of that on Friday night.