10 Premium tickets for Dubs V Meath

Started by say nothin, May 31, 2007, 12:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Feck ye all with your sweets. I'll offer you a partially scribbled on Sligo GAA fixtures booklet for 2006. One of the great works of fiction of our generation. Bound to get about 6 for that.

Louth Exile

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 31, 2007, 11:52:20 PM
Feck ye all with your sweets. I'll offer you a partially scribbled on Sligo GAA fixtures booklet for 2006. One of the great works of fiction of our generation. Bound to get about 6 for that.

Ok so we are going to have to go All In to try and beat that. I have a cul4kidz magazine from about two years ago that the child has made complete shite off and a programme from the Louth Junior Final of 1994 in Castlebellingham.
Ye may give up lads, I was being nice, just going for some of the tickets, I want all ten now, that offer won't be bet.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

magpie seanie

Too rich for my blood ye fancy dan toffee nosed fecker ya.

mick999

Maybe he's donating the cash to the Armagh Harps raceday committee :-)

Quote from: say nothin on March 11, 2007, 02:37:36 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What can I say....Fantastic Day.

Thanks to all those who supported a financially rewarding day for the club..

even had 3 winners myself.. :o

The Real Laoislad

I'll throw in a car key from a '89 Toyota Starlet that was my first car 12 years ago,Don't know where the car is now but i have the spare key still
I also have a DVD of the 2005 Leinster Final between Laois and Dublin,the version i have is the 'Directors Cut' In this once off version Thomas Quinn didn't get the soft free or the 45' that never was in front of the Hill at the end of the game,Laois go on to win Leinster then all the way to win Sam beating Westmeath in the final
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Louth Exile

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 01, 2007, 08:26:23 AM
I'll throw in a car key from a '89 Toyota Starlet that was my first car 12 years ago,Don't know where the car is now but i have the spare key still
I also have a DVD of the 2005 Leinster Final between Laois and Dublin,the version i have is the 'Directors Cut' In this once off version Thomas Quinn didn't get the soft free or the 45' that never was in front of the Hill at the end of the game,Laois go on to win Leinster then all the way to win Sam beating Westmeath in the final

I think we have a winner ;D ;D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Jinxy

I've a 1991 Hotspur annual minus 2 pages from the "Spring-heeled Jackson" storyline. You'd still get the gist of it though. They don't make 'em like this anymore! Put me down for 5.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

the Deel Rover

i have the bloodstained bandage worn by the great willie joe against the dubs in 1985 and a half eaten macroom bar, that  has to be the deal clincher 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ONeill

I have a picture of the Meath team eating raw meat and cursing wildly before the 96 All-Ireland Semi-Final. I'll also throw in a NI Mexico 86 scarf and rosette.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

the Deel Rover

say nothing is keeping very quite he must have sold them on e bay, don't know why some very temping bids
made here ;) ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

magpie seanie

I'd say that say nothin is having huge problems making up the mind with such a vast array of riches tantalisingly close.

illdecide

I'll give you my wife and i don't even want the tickets :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on June 01, 2007, 01:30:31 PM

I'll take her but only if she's kinky ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 01, 2007, 06:03:09 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 01, 2007, 01:30:31 PM

I'll take her but only if she's kinky ;)

I can confirm she is.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

magickingdom

on a slightly more serious note anyone got spare tickets for the next game? a few years ago for the armagh ai i got a hill 16 ticket with 10 minutes to spare. for the tyrone ai i had a spare premium ticket on the day which i gave away to someone i barely knew and fcuk knows why but last year for the mayo ai i'm back to begging and land a ticket with about an hour to spare. my whole point is that if premium tickets were available for the dub/meath game at E100 each then that represents very good value. premium tickets cost something like e10K for 10 years (i think) so its about face value. the problem of course is croke park dont want tickets been resold in order to stomp out touts. but we all buy at face value (or a little bit over) without a problem and if someone has premium tickets and offers them on the board at a reasonable price which happened here then we should encourage it. anyone that spent a e100 on a premium ticket yesterday got a great deal...