It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 23, 2016, 01:56:16 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on July 23, 2016, 12:43:34 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on July 23, 2016, 10:00:05 AM
Probably burned it themselves.
your probably not far wrong, the fact they had all their band equipment stored on the bus would lead to suspicions. new bus and new equipment for the scum.

I've no love for any bands, triumphal crap and rubbing peoples noses in it, do you also view the RA bands as scum??
Not all bands are the same, the crowd in question for example are a particularly unpleasant bunch of sectarian degenerates. I don't really like any flute bands, republican or otherwise, but so long as they behave in a dignified manner respectful to their surroundings then let them fire away.

I have yet to see any IRA bands march in a 80% unionist town or village goading the locals and wearing shirts with the slogan "republican feet on your streets" and if/when I do I'll consider them every bit as loathe some as that crowd from Dervock

Milltown Row2

Quote from: general_lee on July 23, 2016, 02:09:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 23, 2016, 01:56:16 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on July 23, 2016, 12:43:34 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on July 23, 2016, 10:00:05 AM
Probably burned it themselves.
your probably not far wrong, the fact they had all their band equipment stored on the bus would lead to suspicions. new bus and new equipment for the scum.

I've no love for any bands, triumphal crap and rubbing peoples noses in it, do you also view the RA bands as scum??
Not all bands are the same, the crowd in question for example are a particularly unpleasant bunch of sectarian degenerates. I don't really like any flute bands, republican or otherwise, but so long as they behave in a dignified manner respectful to their surroundings then let them fire away.

I have yet to see any IRA bands march in a 80% unionist town or village goading the locals and wearing shirts with the slogan "republican feet on your streets" and if/when I do I'll consider them every bit as loathe some as that crowd from Dervock

Sectarian bands are sectarian bands in my view, yes I totally know what you're saying, walking through nationalist areas.... That's down to the parades commission letting the feckers doing it... Republican bands mimicking loyalist bands is just silly...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Your man got totally sucked into that. I wouldn't have went near the place if I knew they're were going to wind me up that much. Hateful looking shower of scumbags!

Wildweasel74

was this the outfit with the union jack painted faces? if so i use the line, i didnt see this one coming but a gaa club will likely get the rebound of this

johnneycool

Quote from: JimStynes on July 23, 2016, 03:57:47 PM
Your man got totally sucked into that. I wouldn't have went near the place if I knew they're were going to wind me up that much. Hateful looking shower of scumbags!

That place was Ballycastle, where Paudie lives, granted I wouldn't have been standing out on the street, but maybe the people of Ballycastle will now refuse to let these sectarian scumbags march through their town after that.

Hereiam

Would love to know how much it cost us tax payers last night for the policing of all the marches that went on last night. I know in my own town there were 6 car loads of police out to close roads and facilitate the march.
Money that would be better spent else where, is there really any call for it or what were they marching about.

RedHand88

Quote from: Hereiam on July 02, 2019, 10:18:00 AM
Would love to know how much it cost us tax payers last night for the policing of all the marches that went on last night. I know in my own town there were 6 car loads of police out to close roads and facilitate the march.
Money that would be better spent else where, is there really any call for it or what were they marching about.

The Somme. East belfast and the Ravenhill road was at a  standstill for several hours last night.

nrico2006

Couldn't believe the craic with the leisure centre having to close at the weekend due to a bonfire being built outside the front door, coupled with threats made to staff.  Why have the police not come and ripped that down and made a arrests.  Similarly, in Portadown there is a bonfire built yards from houses.  The council have sent letters to those in the houses to say that they have temporary shelter set up for them to come and stay in over the 12th period.  I heard Doug Beattie saying how they usually manage it themselves well enough by boarding up their windows, that makes it alright sure.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

RedHand88

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 08, 2019, 10:46:02 AM
Couldn't believe the craic with the leisure centre having to close at the weekend due to a bonfire being built outside the front door, coupled with threats made to staff.  Why have the police not come and ripped that down and made a arrests.  Similarly, in Portadown there is a bonfire built yards from houses.  The council have sent letters to those in the houses to say that they have temporary shelter set up for them to come and stay in over the 12th period.  I heard Doug Beattie saying how they usually manage it themselves well enough by boarding up their windows, that makes it alright sure.

Used to play 5 a side at this leisure centre. At this time of year, we would have had to pause during a game so the bonfire engineers could wheel pallets across the pitch.

johnnycool

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 08, 2019, 10:46:02 AM

HE picking up the tab, that means you and me who pay our taxes.

general_lee

You couldn't make it up with these stupid c***ts. BCC should just  bulldoze the leisure centre, leave whatever is left as waste ground for them to build their precious cultural bonfires. Maybe leave a few lampposts in tact for them to hang their cultural paramilitary flags from.

brokencrossbar1

Funny thing is I was driving round North Belfast the other day....normally a big bonnie at Mount Vermin but nothing there....there's houses where they used to have one at teh bottom of Gray's Lane so they can't have on there.  The lack of bunting and flags round the area is very telling.  There just doesn't seem to be the fight in the dog anymore....maybe other places are different but I have definitely seen a distinct lack of flegs!

general_lee

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 08, 2019, 12:13:53 PM
Funny thing is I was driving round North Belfast the other day....normally a big bonnie at Mount Vermin but nothing there....there's houses where they used to have one at teh bottom of Gray's Lane so they can't have on there.  The lack of bunting and flags round the area is very telling.  There just doesn't seem to be the fight in the dog anymore....maybe other places are different but I have definitely seen a distinct lack of flegs!
You should check out the rathcoole bonfire Facebook  page  :D

marty34

I've noticed in a lot of areas now that they don't put up flags on their houses but they plaster the towns (even 60/40% nationalist towns.

Must make them feel really secure!!