It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Having personally being critical of Republicans and Republicanism, in the past, I have to commend their behaviour in the last few days. That applies from the leadership right down to the grassroots, and even to the posters I have clashed with on this site. They have all shown great restraint.

I hope their patience and tolerance in the face of idiotic and absurd provocation is rewarded.

MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

Quote from: muppet on July 16, 2013, 04:21:43 AM
Having personally being critical of Republicans and Republicanism, in the past, I have to commend their behaviour in the last few days. That applies from the leadership right down to the grassroots, and even to the posters I have clashed with on this site. They have all shown great restraint.

I hope their patience and tolerance in the face of idiotic and absurd provocation is rewarded.

Yup. Sometimes it's better to just sit back and let the boys in the sashes make fools of themselves.

Muzz

Looks like you spoke too soon. Nationalists throwing pipe bomb last night at police.

theticklemister

Quote from: muppet on July 16, 2013, 04:21:43 AM

Them Republicanss are getting a letter together to thank you for your kind words as we speak.

Signed P O'Neill

glens abu

Quote from: Muzz on July 16, 2013, 07:58:06 AM
Looks like you spoke too soon. Nationalists throwing pipe bomb last night at police.

One makeshift device that a child could make thrown by a clown,but in general Republicans have been very restrained and will continue to be so with the support from political reps and others on the ground.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: glens abu on July 16, 2013, 09:24:07 AM

One makeshift device that a child could make thrown by a clown,but in general Republicans have been very restrained and will continue to be so with the support from political reps and others on the ground.

It was probably one of themmuns anyway who sneaked into Brompton and hinched it across so that there would be some flack directed towards ussuns.

glens abu

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 16, 2013, 09:55:44 AM
Quote from: glens abu on July 16, 2013, 09:24:07 AM

It was probably one of themmuns anyway who sneaked into Brompton and hinched it across so that there would be some flack directed towards ussuns.

No it was def one of ussuns who are mirror images of themmuns

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

snoopdog

Quote from: Orior on July 16, 2013, 12:49:56 PM
Here is how the english see the Twelfth

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/war/protestants-parading-around-like-a-bunch-of-dildos-again-2013071275664
While hardly a quality publication they make a great point. Lets all go out next year to the 12th and laugh at them. Make fun of their wee flutes and their dainty orange sashes. Imagine how shocked they would be. As someone said earlier there is more culture in a spelga yougart after all 1690 is a long time ago. Us taigs in Down dont go around still celebrating our last All Ireland Title in 94( well maybe sometimes). Maybe get them a few jobs on both sides. its crazy that such a small group of people in the north on both sides keep trying to drag us back to the dark ages. what % of Unionists/loyalists even go to the 12th, a minority i suspect. What is the attraction of watching aul fellas and idiots dressed as soldiers parade up a street?

armaghniac

QuoteUs taigs in Down dont go around still celebrating our last All Ireland Title in 94( well maybe sometimes).

In that case you should get that well known coat trailer 5Sams to change his username  :P
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Orior

Quote from: armaghniac on July 16, 2013, 01:06:41 PM
QuoteUs taigs in Down dont go around still celebrating our last All Ireland Title in 94( well maybe sometimes).

In that case you should get that well known coat trailer 5Sams to change his username  :P

I've advised him of that before. The lad has no ambition.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

5 Sams

Quote from: Orior on July 16, 2013, 01:53:01 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on July 16, 2013, 01:06:41 PM

I've advised him of that before. The lad has no ambition.

Cheeky hewers ;) It's much better than being called 1 Sam. At least I have 5 coats to trail.
The Aristocrat Years

armaghniac

QuoteAt least I have 5 coats to trail.

If you were in Kerry you'd nearly be fortycoats. Where is bang-bang?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

theticklemister

Lyrics: The Mero
Somebody`s under the bed
Whoever can it be?
I feel so very nervous
I call for Joanee
Joanee lights the candle
But there's nobody there
Hey! Hi! Diddeleedai
And out goes she

Skipping rope still turning
Children at their play
In and out of Clarendon Street
In and out to pray
I haven't prayed for twenty years
Or sung a happy song
Since praying went with innocence
And the devil played along

And we all went up to the Mero
Hey there! Who's your man?
It's only Johnny '40 coats'
Sure he's a desperate man
Bang, bang shoots the buses
With his golden key
Hey! Hi! Diddeleedai
And out goes she

Me father was a stater
And me mother loved a tan
She loved her Hafner's sausages
And her soldier fancy man
Noel's up in Jacob's
And Mary's on the town
And I joined the transport union
When they said my nose was brown

Hey there! Who's your man
It's Alfie Byrne out walking
Sure he's a decent man
With his golden key
Hey! Hi! Diddeleedai
And out goes she

I've a tanner for the Mero
And me confo money's hid
If Mary's in the family way
She can blame the Cisco kid
I'll be langers in the morning
Me longers need a patch
Ah, Jesus! There's lone' Martin
I hope he's won the match

Me uncle had a wolfhound
That never had to pee
But Hairy Lemon snatched it
Down on Eden quay
Now I have me primo
And me scapulars are blue
For helping the black babies
And Dolly Fossett too

It's Brendan Behan out walking
Sure he's a ginger man
With his golden key
Hey! Hi! Diddeleedai
And out goes she

It's true that Dublin's changing
Since the pillar was blown down
By the winds of violence
That are buggering up the town
We used to solve a difference
With a digging match and a jar
But now they're all playing bang-bang
That's going too bleeding far

And we all go up to the Mero
It's only me guardian angel
Get a large one for your man
There's no use bleedin` Russia
Sure now it's the holy hour
A plenary indulgence
And another baby power

Hereiam

The term "Blast Bomb" is been thrown about alot. Is this just a firework they are referring too or what.