It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

'Laws that have been made by QE2's govt. The same queen they are to loyal to'

Ditto Home Rule, sure they threatened all sorts and the Brits cowed down to them, ignoring the 1918 election results and creating this failed fucked up excuse of a statelet ... scum of the universe

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: red hander on July 12, 2013, 08:17:37 PM
It's all kicked off apparently ... really hope the Brits over in 'the mainland' and who they claim to be part of are proud of their mongrel race implanted in our land when they watch the News tonight

Liverpool is overrun with them today.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ziggysego

I hear rumours on Twitter, Nigel Dodds has injured himself at the riots protests and is in hospital now.
Testing Accessibility

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

"Flagship parade" in Derry went well. 40 people lined the route!

red hander

Quote from: ziggysego on July 12, 2013, 09:45:14 PM
I hear rumours on Twitter, Nigel Dodds has injured himself at the riots protests and is in hospital now.

Hit with a brick, apparently ... ah well, it's not all bad news, then

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: red hander on July 12, 2013, 09:49:04 PM

Hit with a brick, apparently ... ah well, it's not all bad news, then

Is the brick ok?

armaghniac

Quote from: red hander on July 12, 2013, 09:00:50 PM

... scum of the universe

Given the discussion about the infinity of the Universe in the other thread, this might be a bit strong.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

dillinger

It's all kicked off apparently ... really hope the Brits over in 'the mainland' and who they claim to be part of are proud of their mongrel race implanted in our land when they watch the News tonight

I guess you won't be denying that your a bigot then?

armaghniac

QuoteI guess you won't be denying that your a bigot then?

I think in the Queen's English, this should be "you won't be denying that you're a bigot, then".

Thinking that the real British will be disgusted by this does not make someone a bigot, it makes them observant.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

red hander

Quote from: dillinger on July 12, 2013, 10:04:09 PM

It's you're a bigot ... why can't you Brits learn to speak/write your own queen's English

Rossfan

Quote from: dillinger on July 12, 2013, 10:04:09 PM

Good man. Ignore the disgraceful behaviour of the Orange Order and its camp followers and disgusting bands but make sure you hone in on intemperate comments of an anonymous poster on an Internet forum.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

the police have confirm nigel was hit by a brick and is now in hospital. also they claim they were attacked with ceremonial swords... wont be long now until the guns are out
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

LeoMc

They must have missed Nelson.