It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: laoislad on July 12, 2013, 09:31:55 AM
Happy July 12th to all our Nordie posters on here.

Thanks. We are heading for the coast this morning for the weekend on our paid leave.. ;D

brokencrossbar1

I think I saw a few of these too, you don't want to have 1 billion Indians turning on you!!

All of a Sludden

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 12, 2013, 09:51:21 AM
I think I saw a few of these too, you don't want to have 1 billion Indians turning on you!!

To quote your fellow county man, Willie Frazer
QuoteSee if a Paki comes from India and kills a Provo? I'm going to shake his hand
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

snoopdog

Quote from: southdown on July 12, 2013, 08:47:57 AM
Best policy is to sit back and ignore. 

Would be quite funny if a Mexican newspaper ran a story asking why these loyalists hate them so much, then the world would see how completely stupid these people are.

I totally agree, i know they bang their drum and all this triumphalism b0lox but what if all the Nationalists that live in the interfaces were to ignore them for a few years, let them march down Garvaghy, let them march on the Ardoyne, Have the youngsters out playing GAA and go about as normal.
my god that would really p1ss them off, you never know they might even lose interest.
I know its hard to ignore, and there is little scummers in both sides who just love the violence, but i think we should ignore them, when you ignore annoying people after a while they usually go away. Happy 12th by the way ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: snoopdog on July 12, 2013, 10:03:39 AM
Quote from: southdown on July 12, 2013, 08:47:57 AM
Best policy is to sit back and ignore. 

Would be quite funny if a Mexican newspaper ran a story asking why these loyalists hate them so much, then the world would see how completely stupid these people are.

I totally agree, i know they bang their drum and all this triumphalism b0lox but what if all the Nationalists that live in the interfaces were to ignore them for a few years, let them march down Garvaghy, let them march on the Ardoyne, Have the youngsters out playing GAA and go about as normal.
my god that would really p1ss them off, you never know they might even lose interest.
I know its hard to ignore, and there is little scummers in both sides who just love the violence, but i think we should ignore them, when you ignore annoying people after a while they usually go away. Happy 12th by the way ;D

I agree, get a big Cul Camp type competition going in the Kickums club with a cultural event after it, it would sicken their blackened hearts so much that they were not getting any reaction!

orangeman

Where's the G8 style security ?

T Fearon

Coming back from shop with paper this morning.Had to pull in to let a parade  pass (about 20 oldish men and a few kids led by a Silver Band). I was deeply untraumatised.

lawnseed

bud bud ding ding memsab. burning the flag of a country that was part of the uk until the mid 40s and whose countrymen died in ww1 and ww11 in defence of the realm.. a country whose on of the main trading partners of the uk.. a country whose kinfolk pay taxes in the uk to keep the doleites marching.. very smart ::)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

armaghniac

Some of these parades are indeed 20 old men and a proper band.
However, others are not and the likes of Garvaghy road had a mob following along.

Those that can reasonably be ignored, generally are ignored.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

LeoMc

I see they managed to break the Parades commission ruling over their choice of music on the way in.
The Half wits then wonder why the commission rules against them.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

snoopdog

Quote from: lawnseed on July 12, 2013, 10:39:46 AM

bud bud ding ding memsab. burning the flag of a country that was part of the uk until the mid 40s and whose countrymen died in ww1 and ww11 in defence of the realm.. a country whose on of the main trading partners of the uk.. a country whose kinfolk pay taxes in the uk to keep the doleites marching.. very smart ::)
Eh, that could be Ireland pre 1920's also

ziggysego

Saw this picture on Facebook this morning. Normally I couldn't give two hoots what that lot get up to. I keep out of their way and let this idiots that want to make fools of themselves, get on with it. However, this has really sickened me. I'm not angry, just upset and sick that some people think this is what represents their culture. Depraved!

Loyalists in Doonbeg, Newtownabbey erected a scaffold on their bonfire where they hung an effigy of Father Matt Wallace who had recently taken his own life. Mocking suicide?

Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

They are a sick bunch of idiots Ziggy.

QuoteThe outward leg of the Belfast parade passed the contentious Ardoyne shops area peacefully.

However, there have been some angry exchanges and jostling outside the flashpoint at St Patrick's Catholic Church, also in north Belfast.

One band played the loyalist song 'The Sash' while it was stopped outside the church.

This is in contravention of a ruling by the Parades Commission, the body set up to rule on contentious parades in Northern Ireland