It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 11, 2013, 09:02:01 PM
What did Republic of Côte d'Ivoire do to these stupid cnuts?

Apparently Didier Drogba is a well known republican sympathiser so that is two fingers to him and all his countrymen.

HiMucker

Aye he must be from the Tyrone brigade with his diving and that :P

Was up in Lisburn today and along with every butchers apron on everything that stood still was Jolly Roger skull and crossbones.  I mean hundreds of brand new pirate flags.  What is that all about?

All of a Sludden

What have the Mexicans ever done to annoy them?

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

omagh_gael

Quote from: HiMucker on July 11, 2013, 11:46:48 PM
Aye he must be from the Tyrone brigade with his diving and that :P

Was up in Lisburn today and along with every butchers apron on everything that stood still was Jolly Roger skull and crossbones.  I mean hundreds of brand new pirate flags.  What is that all about?

Sure the boul Long John Silver was a good god fearing protestant unionist loyalist from Ballymacash. You'd often hear "Ar me arties" or "send that mucker off the plank" when walking down the Knockmore road in Lisburn. Davey Jones' locker was actually a pub down by Bow st mall!

Sorry got a bit carried away there...here is Slugger to clear up this mystery:

http://sluggerotoole.com/2007/06/27/pirates-of-the-mildly-insane/

BennyCake

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 11, 2013, 09:02:01 PM
What did Republic of Côte d'Ivoire do to these stupid cnuts?

Pile of fcukwits!

Is there anything about their "culture" that isn't anti-catholic? Hating all things Irish/catholic is what must keep them breathing air, and is the being of their existence. Sad, sad people.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2013, 08:19:23 PM
I like the oul parades to be honest. I'll be out tomorrow with the children to see off our brethren.
I usually wait for the Sham fight in Scarva. I think King James will take her the year.

Wildweasel74

these bunch of unemployed half twits lying on the dole have nothing else to look forward to during the yr so this is their highlight. Remember me looking forward to halloween as a kid it was the best time with trick or treat and wee bonfires. Oh yes i remember the difference, i was like 8, probably had a higher iq back then than most of these dumb retards now

Wildweasel74

Well we have managed to insult the Ivory coast and Mexico 2nite, loyalist doing their bit for tourists attractions, Am surprised they didnt pick up an Italian flag, easy mistaken just ask Willie, i see a armagh flag on one at coleraine also, yeah pick the only gaa county who wears orange, smart going lads lol, To have a fb page up with bonfires only shows how bitter these people are but they are too stupid to even realise how bigoted all this shit looks.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Virgin handed into Catholic Church.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Aerlik

Mexico...Catholic; Cote D'Ivoire....errrr, ummmmm, pass.

I wonder if the Six-fingered Red Hand has been repainted on the Lisnagrot Road in Kilrea in front of the Primary School?

Any Croatian flags flying this year...or have the fucktards finally figured out that it is one of the most pro-Rome Catholic countries in Europe?

So, so glad to be away from this festival of hate.  As someone said, there's more "culture" in an expired tub of yoghurt.

Folks, it's the cornered rat mentality; the re-unification of the country is nearing. 
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

southdown

Best policy is to sit back and ignore. 

Would be quite funny if a Mexican newspaper ran a story asking why these loyalists hate them so much, then the world would see how completely stupid these people are.

Shamrock Shore

Happy 12th July to our Northern brethren

You will forgive me if I hope it rains for the next 72 hours Ap Nart.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 12, 2013, 08:59:49 AM
Happy 12th July to our Northern brethren

You will forgive me if I hope it rains for the next 72 hours Ap Nart.
My granny was always of the opinion that a good scorching day was "better" medicine for a long march in a suit and bowler hat or carrying a Lambeg drum.

laoislad

Happy July 12th to all our Nordie posters on here.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 12, 2013, 09:05:25 AM
My granny was always of the opinion that a good scorching day was "better" medicine for a long march in a suit and bowler hat or carrying a Lambeg drum.

It was 22 degrees at 9am, so it looks like they are in for a scorcher. They'll be dropping like flies.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.