It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnpower

Are all Orange parades contentious ? Are the apprentice parades in Derry as contentious ?

Wildweasel74

Bunch of bitter losers who throw the toys out of the pram when they dont get their own way, pathetic, Pity Obama didnt land over round the 12th, he thought he was caught in a timewarp back round the 50`s/60`s back in the southern states in the good ole days lol

lawnseed

ahh!!! did anyone see the legs on the orange laydees on itv  Mullingar heifers wouldn't have a look in ;D ;D
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

At least Nigel sods had to endure a wee bit of the treatment we've had to endure the the last forty years ;D

armaghniac

QuoteAt least Nigel sods had to endure a wee bit of the treatment we've had to endure the the last forty years

I think you are missing a few hundred from that figure.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

EC Unique

Very difficult to have any sympathy for the Cnut. Was hit by a brick thrown by one of his own loyalists which makes it all the sweeter.  ;D

ONeill

Quote from: ziggysego on July 12, 2013, 09:45:14 PM
I hear rumours on Twitter, Nigel Dodds has injured himself at the riots protests and is in hospital now.

Bad job injuring yourself
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Eamonnca1

Friendly fire can be an awful thing.

Syferus

I think the lads on the news getting the water cannon quite enjoyed it. Looked like most of the protesters came straight from a day at the beach this year.

orangeman

Look at the pictures on this webpage - especially picture 7 of 14

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-23295307

Tell me honestly what you're thinking after seeing them -

By the way, it just had to be an orange fanta that he was attacking the Landrover with didn't it ?.

T Fearon

Tweet from First Minister tonight "Members attest that the trouble started in E Belfast when the parade was attacked" Themuns

orangeman

The 12th brings out the worst in them.

There's little hope for this place with that outfit around.

And Dodds was up in full support.

And the Reverend issuing veiled threats.

No wonder London wants nothing to do with us.

Aaron Boone

If the return parade had happened as per previous years, wouldn't rioting be happening in Ardoyne now? PSNI water cannon was deployed one way or another.

Rois

Yeah you kinda get the feeling Matt Baggot wants to get them back for being forced to go light touch on fleg protests. After the stick he got, he probably wants to give them a soaking.

armaghniac

A soaking on a nice warm night is not the worst, compared to December.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B