Jimmy McGuinness

Started by here comes 6, September 27, 2012, 08:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

here comes 6

Its about time Someone started a thread on the achievement of Jimmy McGuinness and how he has brought Sam back to Donegal.  He has brought them from the whipping Boys til the boys that do the whipping in less than two years..

Well Done Jimmy

mylestheslasher

It would be better started by someone who can spell.

T Fearon

Why start a thread when he's got his own song?

Bud Wiser

And there was I thinking that there were 15 actual players on the field as well or are people beginning to think that he won the AIF all on his own. At this stage I think if you poured his ego into the Sam Maguire Cup it would overflow.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

squire_in_navy_slacks

An excellent bucko...................striking good looks and a brigadier who you would love to have in the trenches with you

Captain Obvious

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2012, 09:22:41 PM
Why start a thread when he's got his own song?

Would this Jimmy be able to sell watches and chains? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlwXwMNlkWI

here comes 6

Im not degrading the players whatsoever but alot of the players that are in the panel now were also in it in 2008,09,10 and what happened. I personally believe that only for Jimmy Donegal would still be No further forward.

mylestheslasher

Its a bit weird every picture you see of Sam now has Jim holding onto it, often not a player in sight. I think he should start a cult somewhere if he hasn't already.

cadence

i've an idea. let's set up a cult made up of people who are very obviously anti-jim and let's call it the haters gonna hate club. then they can all get together and moan about jim to their hearts content. if not an uplifting experience, it might just well be a cathartic one for those involved. which would ironically leave these people indebted to jim in some way, although they could never admit this, which would also be brilliant for them too. the possibilities are endless.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: cadence on September 27, 2012, 10:28:05 PM
i've an idea. let's set up a cult made up of people who are very obviously anti-jim and let's call it the haters gonna hate club. then they can all get together and moan about jim to their hearts content. if not an uplifting experience, it might just well be a cathartic one for those involved. which would ironically leave these people indebted to jim in some way, although they could never admit this, which would also be brilliant for them too. the possibilities are endless.

You think people "hate" jim? Doubt it myself, but sure keep throwing out the labels when anyone dares question the saviour.

cadence

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 27, 2012, 10:31:25 PM

You think people "hate" jim? Doubt it myself, but sure keep throwing out the labels when anyone dares question the saviour.

i'm getting the feeling your positivity on jim isn't something we're going to see that much of in this thread myles and the subsequent moaning will help you alot. get it off your chest. what's he done wrong? what's the worst thing jim has done? make a list of all of his crimes and post it up. you'll feel better.

RMDrive

You're no fan of his or of Donegal's anyway. Your prerogative I guess. Most people find Jim to be an inspirational, modest, friendly man.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: cadence on September 27, 2012, 10:37:40 PM

i'm getting the feeling your positivity on jim isn't something we're going to see that much of in this thread myles and the subsequent moaning will help you alot. get it off your chest. what's he done wrong? what's the worst thing jim has done? make a list of all of his crimes and post it up. you'll feel better.
That hair and goatee combo was horrific.

cadence

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 27, 2012, 10:54:37 PM

was (or is even) jim a fan of heavy metal? i'm guessing he likes a bit of slayer.

anyway, jim rawks \m/

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: cadence on September 27, 2012, 11:41:27 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 27, 2012, 10:54:37 PM

was (or is even) jim a fan of heavy metal? i'm guessing he likes a bit of slayer.

anyway, jim rawks \m/

One things for sure the ladies love him.................................... I reckon he could go 1/4 pounder on the pick on most ladies in the country if he wasnt married