The Best Burger?

Started by JoG2, November 20, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markl121

Anyone have one from rocket and relish on the Lisburn road? It's closed there a year or so ago but was by far the best I ever had

Milltown Row2

Christmas market is on in Belfast, get your fill of burgers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

charlieTully

La dolce vita burger bar in Newry. Quality.

red hander

The 'Dirty Burger' at Captain Mike's pub on the harbour in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Best ever.

Frank_The_Tank

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Eamonnca1

Frank_The_Tank

Peter's..opposite the Skylon...A great pre croker game burger and chip
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

gallsman

Quote from: markl121 on November 20, 2018, 10:41:22 PM
Anyone have one from rocket and relish on the Lisburn road? It's closed there a year or so ago but was by far the best I ever had

A shame as that place was great. Seems no matter who goes into that spot they can't turn a profit. New business every 3 or 4 years.

In Belfast Eddie Rockets is as good as anywhere. Fine guys is massively overrated and scandalously priced.

In Dublin Bunsen is top quality, as is Bobos. For a slightly "dirtier" burger, it's hard to beat Rick's, especially after a few pints.

Further afield, also agree with Fergburger and In 'N' Out!

Chicago Hurling

Galway is Handsome Burger.

Has anyone tried Wowburger in Mary's hardware in Dublin? Loved it but it might've been due to the pints

Au Cheval back in Chicago is usually rated one of the top in the country
Chicago -> Milwaukee -> Galway

Mayo for Sam

omaghjoe

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 21, 2018, 12:06:22 AM
In n Out's hard to beat

Pure shite
Had one the day as had nothing else goin for lunch. Think a BigMac is actually better

American burgers are overall middlin, for a start the baps are always to sweet and smothered in even sweeter crappy sauce

No burger like a Clones burger with fried onions and a bit of brown sauce...deadly!

omaghjoe

Hang on Eamonn... I didnt know they had a Veggie burger?
;)

gallsman

Big Mac vs. In 'N' Out ffs. Wise up.

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 20, 2018, 09:36:03 PM
Just made the best burgers tonight! Filled with diced up onions peppers hint of garlic and black pepper in a brioche bap and melted cheese!

A technical question, MR.

Do you get your baps out before you start with the garlic , or after ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

awideisneverasgood

+1 for Bunsen.

They have opened in Hill Street in Belfast also, absolutely deadly.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either