Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Genuine mistake imo money has been repaid so end of story.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: skeog on October 28, 2020, 05:58:39 PM

Maolisa Mc Hugh is a trained accountant so i think you need to take off the blinkers

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on October 28, 2020, 03:50:38 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 28, 2020, 03:12:30 PM
Quote from: Will it ever end on October 28, 2020, 03:03:51 PM
No - not any rateable business, small business ratepayers in receipt of Small Business Rates Relief, I think in excess of 24,000 payments had been made by LPS to businesses which shows the sheer scale of the scheme.

If you paid your rates by DD the money was automatically sent if receiving SBRR.

Given the scale & speed of the scheme setup it was inevitable errors would occur but it would come back on the individual recipient as to why they hadn't repaid the monies.

I'm sure it'll gather pace now for a name & shame exercise.

Fingers crossed. The Donegal mansions might have to go without electronic security gates or something this year

Fear, theres over 350 others that haven't returned the funds. Youve a long night ahead of ye pointing the finger.

I'm pretty sure most aren't elected reps and I'm pretty they sure are probably businesses of some sort rather than gangster politicians. Respect , integrity, etc etc

Take me on if you are up for it on this subject I've loads of dirt to spill

screenexile

Why hold on to the money for 6 months and only pay it back when Nolan came sniffing around??

Surely that question needs to be answered!!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: hardstation on October 28, 2020, 07:37:02 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 28, 2020, 07:10:40 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on October 28, 2020, 03:50:38 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 28, 2020, 03:12:30 PM
Quote from: Will it ever end on October 28, 2020, 03:03:51 PM
No - not any rateable business, small business ratepayers in receipt of Small Business Rates Relief, I think in excess of 24,000 payments had been made by LPS to businesses which shows the sheer scale of the scheme.

If you paid your rates by DD the money was automatically sent if receiving SBRR.

Given the scale & speed of the scheme setup it was inevitable errors would occur but it would come back on the individual recipient as to why they hadn't repaid the monies.

I'm sure it'll gather pace now for a name & shame exercise.

Fingers crossed. The Donegal mansions might have to go without electronic security gates or something this year

Fear, theres over 350 others that haven't returned the funds. Youve a long night ahead of ye pointing the finger.

I'm pretty sure most aren't elected reps and I'm pretty they sure are probably businesses of some sort rather than gangster politicians. Respect , integrity, etc etc

Take me on if you are up for it on this subject I've loads of dirt to spill
;D

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
Born and reared Shanty man, love a good scrap. Saying that but got my head knocked in good few times 😂

general_lee

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 28, 2020, 07:08:11 PM

Maolisa Mc Hugh is a trained accountant so i think you need to take off the blinkers
If he's a trained accountant (or otherwise) why did he or anyone else in SF think they'd get away with it?

Saffrongael

Quote from: general_lee on October 28, 2020, 09:20:41 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 28, 2020, 07:08:11 PM

If he's a trained accountant (or otherwise) why did he or anyone else in SF think they'd get away with it?

Maybe banking on civil service incompetence
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Sportacus

Applesisapples

Sinn Fein should know better, they don't need the money. The lack of a clear and unambiguous apology for the lateness of return is disappointing. They need to get a f**king grip. It will not be too long before FF/FG start casting aspirations, with some foundation. The SDLP are at it already. And whilst the SDLP's policy of slagging off SF without proposing a feasible alternative is annoying, so is the entitlement that some SF reps and local organisations have. Nolan is a biased anti SF broadcaster, so why give him ammunition (no pun intended), that there are anti SF leakers in Stormont is also reprehensible but again why give them something to leak. The biggest scandal in NI at the moment is the millions that DUP led departments have funnelled in to assorted renewable energy schemes, but shit like this from some in SF gives them cover. O'Neill is a poor Northern leader and needs to go.

Jeepers Creepers

I see Maoliosa McHughs solicitor has written to Nolan re some accuastions 'inaccurate asserttions' made on his show. Anyonwe know what was said? or just general use of name ?

delgany

Quote from: Applesisapples on October 29, 2020, 12:04:08 PM
Sinn Fein should know better, they don't need the money. The lack of a clear and unambiguous apology for the lateness of return is disappointing. They need to get a f**king grip. It will not be too long before FF/FG start casting aspirations, with some foundation. The SDLP are at it already. And whilst the SDLP's policy of slagging off SF without proposing a feasible alternative is annoying, so is the entitlement that some SF reps and local organisations have. Nolan is a biased anti SF broadcaster, so why give him ammunition (no pun intended), that there are anti SF leakers in Stormont is also reprehensible but again why give them something to leak. The biggest scandal in NI at the moment is the millions that DUP led departments have funnelled in to assorted renewable energy schemes, but shit like this from some in SF gives them cover. O'Neill is a poor Northern leader and needs to go.

Absolutely....RHi costing £millions, aneoberic  digester costing millions ....Nolan total over the top about £30k, that hadn't actually been requested / spent by SF.

skeog

What a load of waffle about an administration error Nolan is some stirrer of the pot.

Taylor

While I admire your loyalty skeog it isnt an admin error.

The issue here is why was it only paid back when Fat Chops came sniffing?

RedHand88

They knew rightly. Of course they knew. It wasn't a small amount of money.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on October 29, 2020, 12:18:44 PM
I see Maoliosa McHughs solicitor has written to Nolan re some accuastions 'inaccurate asserttions' made on his show. Anyonwe know what was said? or just general use of name ?

Basically said it didn't go to my personal account, it went to SF account, I knew about it and neither I nor party done anything until uncovered. Snakes. Im telling you boys, Tiocfaidh an lá inár dtogfaidh an bó a ruball. Open your eyes to these charlatans before it is too late.