Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Things are really bad when Everton are putting 4 past you.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on April 21, 2019, 03:04:37 PM
Things are really bad when Everton are putting 4 past you.

It's those pink tops  :-[
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

I doubt Everton had a easier game in Goodison Park for many a year and that is meant to be a United side "fighting" for 4th?  A lazy disinterested performance that got what it deserved.  With top 4 now as good as gone as well to play the likes of Greenwood,Chong,Gomes,Garner in the remaining games.

laoislad

Sure ye only need 2 new signings and they will get 90+ points next year apparently  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Esmarelda

Singing "You Scouse bastard" to a French man just before he sets up the first goal  ;D ;D ;D
Only the minority of fans of course.

yellowcard

Shocking display, how long does Woodward continue to get away with a club that is run shambollically.

Top 4 will be gone after Wednesday and I fear that the slow decline since Fergie left will only worsen as another season is spent outside the CL.

Some of the players are not good enough, that has been clear for some time but the attitude is a disgrace for the level of salaries some of them are on.

BennyCake

Quote from: screenexile on April 21, 2019, 02:11:07 PM
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure there were a lot of men on here tried to say De Gea was the best keeper in the world ... how bad are all the other keepers then!!  :o

He's not even the best keeper at United!

What did he do now? I didn't see the game.

seafoid

RTÉ: :

first time they have lost five games on the bounce since 1981. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Tony Baloney

Everton too far back so 6th looks safe.

seafoid

Maybe Ole should go
The Glazers are an awful mix of cheapskates and panic buying moneybags
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

At the minute there is only 3 points between 3rd and 6th!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Nanderson

This is a list of Uniteds current senior squad and who i think should stay or go..
David de Gea Sell could easily get 60+ million. Shown himself to be a bit uninterested since contract talks stalled
Victor Lindelöf Keep
Eric Bailly Sell. Should be better than what he has shown so far
Phil Jones Keep. His versatility comes in handy at times
Paul Pogba Sell. With madrid sniffing around he could go for 120+. Which is more than enough for 2 replacements
Alexis Sánchez Sell. More than likely end up in china with his wages
Juan Mata Sell. Good servant to the club but has declined rapidly this season
Romelu Lukaku Sell. Whens hes good, hes very good but its far too inconistent. Would rather 2 more mobile forwards signed eg. Werner
Marcus Rashford Keep
Anthony Martial Keep. But if a decent offer came in ~70 million i wouldnt be fussed if he left but he will come good for some team if let go.
Chris Smalling Sell. Useless
Lee Grant Not really fussed
Jesse Lingard Keep. Good squad player
Andreas Pereira Keep. As above
Marcos Rojo Sell. Too injury prone
Fred Sell. Out of his depth at this level
Ashley Young Sell. Too many mistakes that have cost us goals
Diogo Dalot Keep. Big prospect and hopefully nails down that rb spot
Ander Herrera. Want him to stay but if his head is turned by PSG why not get Rabiot as replacement.
Sergio Romero Keep. Best back up GK in world football and would easily start for most other teams
Luke Shaw Keep.
Antonio Valencia. Gone
Nemanja Matić Sell. Too pedestrian. Could do with a Veratti style player in his role
Matteo Darmian Should have left 2 years ago
Scott McTominay Keep. Has shown promise in recent games.

As you can see if Ole is ruthless this could be a massive clear out with maybe 250-300 million coming in. Would probably be too many to let go in one window as it would upset the balance of the squad but it has to be done i feel.

BennyCake

Would agree with most of that nanderson.

Except I'd keep Mata and ship out Jones.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: BennyCake on April 21, 2019, 07:21:36 PM
Would agree with most of that nanderson.

Except I'd keep Mata and ship out Jones.
It's actually the usual guff from the sidelines: sell Smalling, Lukaku etc.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on April 21, 2019, 03:26:01 PM
Sure ye only need 2 new signings and they will get 90+ points next year apparently  ;D

In fairness I think he said 3 players!! That was from one of the more sensible United supporters too.