Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Main Street

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bennydorano on August 10, 2017, 10:30:52 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 10, 2017, 10:00:52 PM
there's no wides with a punt kick
::)
I'd be interested in his opinion on this thread right enough http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=27474.60
Be careful what you wish for. The last post in that thread was a call for you to be purged!

Captain Scarlet

I'll just leave this here...
https://www.buzz.ie/news/man-incorrectly-identified-sex-offender-speaks-following-confrontation-kildarels-239819

Also surely any of these suspects can have their case thrown out for contempt of court? Before the police get to charge them they are being 'exposed, on the internet. Their solictor would surely say their client cannot get a fair trial?

Any legal minds on here, but as far as I knew you can't say anything if something is due up or in the courts?

Of course, being shamed on FB is much worse than a few years in jail on top of media coverage of any trial...
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Ethan Tremblay

Ok my opinion is swaying to some degree on this now.  From reading the original post the tone was that the video featuring the wife and daughter was causing the grief because they have featured on this, that's how I interpreted it.  My point would be that had the group proposed for the man to meet his intended victim in a different town and confront him there on video would their misery be worse or the same?

Regarding these groups operating themselves, there are obvious pros and cons.  If they were to find them and turn solid evidence over to the authorities that would be the ideal situation, I wouldn't advocate for mob justice.
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

punt kick

Quote from: bennydorano on August 10, 2017, 10:30:52 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 10, 2017, 10:00:52 PM
there's no wides with a punt kick
::)
I'd be interested in his opinion on this thread right enough http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=27474.60

Good idea for a thread, I would put Taylor on it for trying to be a dick and failing miserably (children eh!) and Rois for having a few babychams in her and making idle threats!

Fat Angry Motorist

Why don't a crowd of us get together, arrive at punt kick's door with evidence of him being a complete idiot with several chips on his shoulder (I cite 188 examples on this forum alone) read them back to his parents/siblings (I'd bet my house on the fact he doesn't have a partner), film it and stick it up on FB and all have a good laugh.
Give cyclists plenty of room.  It's the rules I tells ya!

punt kick

LeoMc

T Fearon

I see they snared a bloke from Tandragee last Friday morning and had their first sting in the South too recently in Kildare.Check out the Silent Justice Facebook Page videos.They really go to town when they move in and make sure the perpetrators are given maximum exposure,with full evidence!

Itchy

Quote from: T Fearon on October 24, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
I see they snared a bloke from Tandragee last Friday morning and had their first sting in the South too recently in Kildare.Check out the Silent Justice Facebook Page videos.They really go to town when they move in and make sure the perpetrators are given maximum exposure,with full evidence!
Wait till they nab their first priest.

T Fearon

Anyone snared deserves all they get.They do seem to be professional,filming all their actions while awaiting the Police.

Minder

Quote from: T Fearon on October 24, 2017, 07:09:14 PM
Anyone snared deserves all they get.They do seem to be professional,filming all their actions while awaiting the Police.

Even the ones that are innocent ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Boycey

Quote from: Minder on October 24, 2017, 08:18:08 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 24, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

Even the ones that are innocent ?

I came across a link to last weeks incident somewhere possibly Facebook, I only watched a little as it made me feel uncomfortable. I'm definitely not a fan of this kind of 'justice' . All they need to do is get it wrong once and they'll destroy some poor sods life.

armaghniac

I can receive 3 neighbours WiFi. Say I connect to their systems and use their IP number and come to the attention of these people. Do they burst into my neighbours house?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B