The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 16, 2017, 06:44:07 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on October 16, 2017, 06:09:17 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 16, 2017, 06:05:59 PM
you'd know all about being insufferable

Is that a personal insult? Do I have to get a moderator involved?

Knock yourself out Chief

I seem to recall you screaming hysterically recently about wanting moderators to enforce the rules about insulting others (I believe someone called you a **** sucker which you weren't very happy about)

Does that rule not apply to you?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Gabriel_Hurl

I suggest you undertake in some learning to read classes

Gabriel_Hurl

Lying through his teeth

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/919990669107777536

And that day when the soliders came home - where was he? I'll give you 3 guesses - http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/politics/niger-attack-trump-silence/index.html

Eamonnca1

He also claimed that Ireland is going to reduce its corporate tax rate to 8%.

The guy is a pathological liar.

Eamonnca1

foxcommander

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 16, 2017, 07:53:45 PM
I suggest you undertake in some learning to read classes

So you're calling another poster iliterate now? This continuous insulting of another board member really should be justification for a ban under the rules you pleaded for.

If any moderator is watching let's start enforcing and make an example of Gabriel.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Declan

You gotta wonder how these guys are involved in any part of a country's govt activities

A pastor who took part in a "laying of hands" prayer on President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last summer claims Hollywood is full of devil-worshippers who engage in human sacrifice and drink the blood of children.

"These people are full of the devil. These people can't even be reasoned with," Rodney Howard-Browne said in a sermon over the weekend. "They have already given their soul to the devil. Are you with me? These people go through seances, these people drink blood, these people sacrifice children."

"They sacrifice children at the highest levels in Hollywood. They drink blood of young kids. This is a fact. That's why the next thing to be exposed will be all the pedophilia that is going to come out of Hollywood and come out of Washington, D.C. The human sacrifice and the cannibalism has been going on for years."

When someone told Howard-Browne that "they don't do that," he insisted that "it's worse than what you think."

Howard-Browne then described the supposed satanic rituals that go on in Hollywood.
"Many of the Hollywood actors that you go see on a screen, what you don't know, they bring a witch, they do a big seance right there on the set and they worship devils and they allow devils to come into them before they take the part of what they're going to act," he said. "It's a fact what I am telling you."

The South Africa-born pastor and his wife, Adonica Howard-Browne, are founders of the Tampa-based Revival Ministries and its River church. Howard-Browne is also known for "Holy Laughter" ― when he touches his faithful, they collapse into laughter ― as well as his on-stage antics.

J70

Quote from: Declan on October 20, 2017, 01:14:52 PM
You gotta wonder how these guys are involved in any part of a country's govt activities

A pastor who took part in a "laying of hands" prayer on President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last summer claims Hollywood is full of devil-worshippers who engage in human sacrifice and drink the blood of children.

"These people are full of the devil. These people can't even be reasoned with," Rodney Howard-Browne said in a sermon over the weekend. "They have already given their soul to the devil. Are you with me? These people go through seances, these people drink blood, these people sacrifice children."

"They sacrifice children at the highest levels in Hollywood. They drink blood of young kids. This is a fact. That's why the next thing to be exposed will be all the pedophilia that is going to come out of Hollywood and come out of Washington, D.C. The human sacrifice and the cannibalism has been going on for years."

When someone told Howard-Browne that "they don't do that," he insisted that "it's worse than what you think."

Howard-Browne then described the supposed satanic rituals that go on in Hollywood.
"Many of the Hollywood actors that you go see on a screen, what you don't know, they bring a witch, they do a big seance right there on the set and they worship devils and they allow devils to come into them before they take the part of what they're going to act," he said. "It's a fact what I am telling you."

The South Africa-born pastor and his wife, Adonica Howard-Browne, are founders of the Tampa-based Revival Ministries and its River church. Howard-Browne is also known for "Holy Laughter" ― when he touches his faithful, they collapse into laughter ― as well as his on-stage antics.

He's preaching to people who believe in creationism, Obama being a Kenyan muslim, Hillary murdering Vince Foster and Ron Brown and others, FEMA reeducation camps, Jade Helm, false flag government operations, gay conversion therapy and so on and on.

They've been conditioned to believe the very worst about anyone who doesn't think as they do. They believe that they are the real victims and that white christians are undergoing terrible persecution in the US (kind of like how many unionists saw any concession to catholics in the north as part of a zero sum game which necessitated their losing something).

Hollywood satanism and child sacrifice is not a huge stretch!

One does wonder how wealthy this "preacher" is though? :)

Hardy

Declan

QuoteFor anyone who missed it - Dubya's speech yesterday.

How far removed the sentiments expressed in that are from what passes as GOP policy today

ashman

Quote from: Declan on October 20, 2017, 02:46:44 PM
QuoteFor anyone who missed it - Dubya's speech yesterday.

How far removed the sentiments expressed in that are from what passes as GOP policy today

To be fair Trump hasn't illegally invaded a country yet .  He didn't engage in rigging the electoral registrar ,  he hasn't  given utterly immoral tax cuts to the richest 10 % ,  he doesn't have a Dick Cheney .

To be honest he is a trade up on last GOP President .

screenexile

Quote from: Hardy on October 20, 2017, 02:38:47 PM
For anyone who missed it - Dubya's speech yesterday.

AND he's a halfwit as well it's easy to see how far politics has descended in such a short space of time!

Syferus

I loved reading the line about him turning to those around him during Trump's inauguration speech and saying "this is some weird shît". When you consider he stayed respectfully quiet during Obama's tenure it says something that he's speaking out so openly against a president from his own party.

It's amazing how even GWB looks better in retrospect, never mind Obama, who now looks downright heroic compared to his successor.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: ashman on October 20, 2017, 02:50:46 PM
To be honest he is a trade up on last GOP President .

True. At least he doesn't know how things work. Hopefully by the time he figures out what the job of President entails we'll already have had the mid-terms and the Democrats will have taken back Congress. We'll have a better chance of limiting the damage for the next two years or until Trump's impeached, whatever comes first.

As for impeachment, that Pence fella scares the crap out of me and he'd be another Bush. I'd be okay with riding out the Trump storm for another three years, but it's gonna be exhausting!