The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 10, 2008, 01:01:58 PM
Had Quickbeam done in a double, useless ****.

Never took your "tip" Nail  >:(

Gimme something good for the day...

So after mocking me you went against me?? Serves you right.

SidelineKick

I didn't go against you as such.  You just gave your preference and made it clear it was not a tip. I had a different opinion. Obviously my opinion isn't worth a sh1te!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

jaykay

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 10, 2008, 01:48:43 PM
Quote from: jaykay on December 10, 2008, 12:49:10 PM
Niall-A friend of mine told me the owner was Belfast based, apologies for that.

I went to Punchestown and backed 5 winners, nice money spinner before Christmas.  In fairness you would have to have been useless not to make a few quid there, there was good word around for Joncol and Bob's in the bumper.

I got word for Borero the last day he won, before the race I was told it was the best handicapped horse in Charlie Manns yard.  It only won by 1l that day, I didnt see the race so I dont know if he was pulling up at the line or flat out.  He runs again today at 2.20 and is only up 3lbs for the last win.  I havent heard anything today but at 4/1 I think hes worth a few quid, he owes me nothing.

Borero non runner

I'll beon AP so, you could have got 10/1 on-line with Paddy Power last night.

Our Nail Loney

Our Nail Loney

Fella from Glenavy trained last winner at Leicester Midnight Chase

illdecide

Nail what do ya reckon of "Katchit" on sat...I think it's around 11/2 at the mo
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Our Nail Loney

Katchit hasnt set the world alight this season, second to snap tie then killed by the weights when losing to chomba womba

Saying that its record at cheltenham is unbelievable, think its last six form at chelt is 111121 inc winning the Champ Hurdle and the Triumph at the festival last two years...

Will be top weight again saturday and at that price will obviously offer good each way value

I dont think Crack Away Jack is worth a shite and will not trouble the top hurdlers come March

I am probably Binoculars number one fan and was literally creaming my pants watching it cruise to its last win without even getting outta first gear and I think it willt ake all the beating...

Betting: Binocular 6/4, Crack Away Jack 7/2, Katchit 5/1, Chomba Womba 7/1...

As long as Katchit stays over 9/2 I might do it each way and the forecast: Binocular 1st, Katchit 2nd.

edit: Just looking Katchit has some form 11211111/13211-23, 15 runs over hurdles and never out of the top3... what a class wee horse...

I also have fond memories of it when it had its first run last year I had a ton on it and it saved my week in belfast for halloween was on the rip the whole time with the winnings!

Mickey Linden

Niall what odds French's giving on Binocular at the weekend? Thinking of doing a serious double with and Kauto for the King George. Kauto 6/4?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mickey Linden on December 10, 2008, 03:01:19 PM
Niall what odds French's giving on Binocular at the weekend? Thinking of doing a serious double with and Kauto for the King George. Kauto 6/4?

6/4 at the min Mickey but I am sure if you came in Saturday morn I could accommodate you with a better price... Aye Kauto is 6/4 for the KG

Mickey Linden

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 10, 2008, 03:02:35 PM

6/4 at the min Mickey but I am sure if you came in Saturday morn I could accommodate you with a better price... Aye Kauto is 6/4 for the KG

What would u lay me for the special double? Festive spirit and all included!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mickey Linden on December 10, 2008, 03:07:53 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 10, 2008, 03:02:35 PM

What would u lay me for the special double? Festive spirit and all included!

I will have to wait until the day to see the prices available and make my judgement then....

Our Nail Loney

By the way, f**king raging I chickened out of backing Zacharova...

SidelineKick

Selection Selection Details Result
1 Horse Racing   
  LEICESTER
  2:20 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 7f 110yds
  10th of Dec 2008 2:20 pm
  Forecast 
  Zacharova   
  Twilight Eagle 

;D ;D

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Forecast paid 7.25, well done SK

SidelineKick

Was about time Nail, my account was heading back towards its favourite number...0.

Glad to get one the day!

Reported.