The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Didnt do it myself  :D

Thats the confidence I had in myself! Still, nice to see someone win off it!  Good man cavan4ever.

Got a double up this morn so I'm content for the daym, Bewery Man and Noland.

A few teams done for tonight too.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

cavan4ever

Its good to get the odd winner thanks for the tip sidleine!

Our Nail Loney

We should get an old tipping comp going here for the few of us who wanna... We all pick a horse every day, and have an imaginary tenner on it, then at the end of the day tot the totals up... and so on for a while, see who the best tipster is!!

You would range from ppl tipping long shots to bigfrank sticking his tenner on a 1/5 shot!!  ;)

bigfrank

Cant beat a winner Niall lol:)Have u not seen my posts today,ur killin me here:D Got footy cert for 2nite,postin it now

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: bigfrank on December 09, 2008, 03:33:16 PM
Cant beat a winner Niall lol:)Have u not seen my posts today,ur killin me here:D Got footy cert for 2nite,postin it now

Good lad I have to give your dues, you have done well today....

Fella in my place here waiting on Perfectly Composed for a 20quid quad (first three 6/1 11/4 and 6/4)...

Our Nail Loney

Perfectly Composed 3rd, sickener for him!!

bigfrank

I really should have picked the winner in the 3.30 southwell :P :P :P

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: bigfrank on December 09, 2008, 03:43:16 PM
I really should have picked the winner in the 3.30 southwell :P :P :P

good one frank

Southwell 3.30

1st    5 Ugenius 7-1
2nd    13 Jojesse 12-1
3rd    4 Kingsmaite 13-2

bigfrank

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 09, 2008, 03:36:54 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on December 09, 2008, 03:33:16 PM

Good lad I have to give your dues, you have done well today....

Fella in my place here waiting on Perfectly Composed for a 20quid quad (first three 6/1 11/4 and 6/4)...
Would have been worth just over £6000,nice lift b4 xmas!!

T O Hare

Quote from: Mickey Linden on December 09, 2008, 11:11:10 AM
Heard good reports about joncol. Running today at Punchestown 3.05. Worth a few quid id say!

it near give me a heart attack at the end but a good call.. exxppeeeiieenncccee
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 09, 2008, 03:31:49 PM
We should get an old tipping comp going here for the few of us who wanna... We all pick a horse every day, and have an imaginary tenner on it, then at the end of the day tot the totals up... and so on for a while, see who the best tipster is!!

You would range from ppl tipping long shots to bigfrank sticking his tenner on a 1/5 shot!!  ;)

Sounds like a good idea Nail, il participate when I can.  I do have work to do at times believe it or not!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

cavan4ever

Anyone fancy anything today?

Lecale2

Our Nail Loney

Theres one I am doing in the first at Leicester, AU COURANT, Henderson and McCoy, hasn't ran in a couple years I am only going on it on the back of recent McCoy/Henderson partnerships... About 9/4 2nd favourite behind QUICKBEAM which will go off about evens or odds on, no value though...

THIS IS NOT A TIP, REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A TIP!!