Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win this game?

Ballinderry
6 (28.6%)
Coleraine
15 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

halfway

Who will win the SFC. Will Coleraine make it their 1st trophy?

noskill

Quote from: halfway on September 28, 2010, 01:50:17 PM
Who will win the SFC. Will Coleraine make it their 1st trophy?
Hard to believe Ardmore beat Coleraine ten years ago in the junior final.Ballinderry have so many class players. i fancy them to win handy enough.

clubland

Good luck to barry cassidy on sunday,I hope barry mcglodrick shuts his mouth an stops trying to referee it,he's always in there ear dictating,I think the county needs something positive from the county final.

theLoup

fancy coleraine to win by two..
ballinderry dont deserve it with the way they beat lavey with the help of john joe!

onthepitch

Quote from: theLoup on September 28, 2010, 06:01:58 PM
ballinderry dont deserve it with the way they beat lavey with the help of john joe!

Considering all your posts are anti Ballinderry I find it strange that you fancy Coleraine for Sunday.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

shahrock02

Quote from: theLoup on September 28, 2010, 06:01:58 PM
piss off you wee w**k,fed up listening to loup people wanting to be us...worry bout your own shit wee club...just leave us to the winning,good lad

theLoup

yous shouldn't even be in the final. coleraine are a better team and will win if the ref is fair

onthepitch

Quote from: theLoup on September 29, 2010, 10:47:15 PM
yous shouldn't even be in the final. coleraine are a better team and will win if the ref is fair

I am now going to predict your next post
Ballinderry are cheats for getting to the final and Enda is a cheat for playing.

You have a serious inferiority complex about your successful neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bellaghy_lad

after all the crying and bitching on here im hoping this will be a good game. am i right in saying that both teams have full strenght teams now? suspension and injury wise? could be a good end to a bad year in derry football.

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: bellaghy_lad on September 30, 2010, 10:35:52 AM
after all the crying and bitching on here im hoping this will be a good game. am i right in saying that both teams have full strenght teams now? suspension and injury wise? could be a good end to a bad year in derry football.

Don't think it has been that bad. We had some good exciting games and good football.

Aerlik

all the very best to the Eoghain Rua boys, from the other side of the world.  Hope you do it. 
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

sheamy

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on September 30, 2010, 10:43:45 AM
Quote from: bellaghy_lad on September 30, 2010, 10:35:52 AM

Don't think it has been that bad. We had some good exciting games and good football.

agree. I thought the two semis were excellent. A few good games earlier too. I think the back door takes away from it a wee bit but I understand why it's there.

Atticus_Finch

All the very best to Whiskey Steve and the Eoghan Rua lads. 

People are saying that Muldoon could change the game and maybe he will, but put it this way...

if you had beat the Shamrocks without Muldoon then people would have said this that and the other

At least this way, if and when you beat a full strength Shamrocks team then no one will be able to make any excuses.

G'LUCK !
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."