The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LooseCannon

Hopefully a start for Ings the next day out v Porto

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 14, 2018, 09:19:37 PM
Roberto Firmino said before the game he wants to make Porto "suffer". A man to his word.

Classy choice of words from the criminal. Hopefully he doesnt inspire some so-called fans to do likewise in Portugal tonight.

Tony Baloney

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 14, 2018, 09:34:22 PM
Roberto Firmino said before the game he wants to make Porto "suffer". A man to his word.

Classy choice of words from the criminal. Hopefully he doesnt inspire some so-called fans to do likewise in Portugal tonight.

Someone put the child to bed

heganboy

Aw bless are you upset Liverpool won a game. Poor baby. Best get some rest ahead of your confirmation preparation. Will be be taking the pledge?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

StGallsGAA

Quote from: heganboy on February 14, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Aw bless are you upset Liverpool won a game. Poor baby. Best get some rest ahead of your confirmation preparation. Will be be taking the pledge?

Great result against Porto.  So you don't think Firmino's words were ill-judged then?

magpie seanie

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 14, 2018, 09:50:20 PM
Quote from: heganboy on February 14, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Great result against Porto.  So you don't think Firmino's words were ill-judged then?

Seriously. Grow up.

JoG2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 14, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

Someone put the child to bed

I'll just drop this in again, what an utter utter utter utter clown

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 13, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on January 13, 2018, 06:51:12 PM
i, for the life of me cannot remember fermanagh beating us in a competitive game. not sure why anyone would think it will happen tomorrow.
Shut....the....f**k.....up......you....embarrassment..to......humanity..........!!!!!!!

Caught the 2nd half. The likes of Salah, Firmino and Mane, their confidence and composure in front of goal will stand to the team in Europe, a potent forward unit

Milltown Row2

Great game, Liverpool on a different planet at the minute, they will be the team that the teams will want to avoid!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Devastating performance, playing great stuff at the minute
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

heganboy

Let me check that I get what you're looking for.

You would like me to condemn a 26 year old Brazilian man, who is paid a lot of money to be very good at kicking a leather ball around on grass for a team in Liverpool so that his team can beat other teams at kicking the leather ball. You would like him not to say they will beat other teams so that the millions of people who choose to support Liverpool can be happy for a minute or two because he said the words make Porto suffer?

Is that the outrage you would like from me?

Why?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 14, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
Think there's a great chance for the English sides this season. Liverpool will be able to rest lads in the second leg if this doesn't disprove for them. So will City. Spurs in a good place too though still a bit to do. Of course my own team will probably go out looking for a 0-0 next week.

They certainly will. Timely rest because Man United game is after the second leg.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: heganboy on February 15, 2018, 12:37:45 AM
Let me check that I get what you're looking for.

You would like me to condemn a 26 year old Brazilian man, who is paid a lot of money to be very good at kicking a leather ball around on grass for a team in Liverpool so that his team can beat other teams at kicking the leather ball. You would like him not to say they will beat other teams so that the millions of people who choose to support Liverpool can be happy for a minute or two because he said the words make Porto suffer?

Is that the outrage you would like from me?

Why?

Maybe his words are distorted in Translation and the media jumped in it. But in fairness they did make them suffer regardless but you have a point. When I read something like that my thoughts are the same as yourself.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 14, 2018, 09:29:25 PM
That might be the Mane issue sorted. Some performance away from home in fairness.
As strange as it sounds, I actually thought mane wasn't great last night, especially in the first half!
The third goal was a great finish though and he seemed to grow in confidence as the game went on. Hopefully thats him back in a bit of form again.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either